PacifiCorp

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Systems Consultant Interview

Senior Systems Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PacifiCorp.

Interview Details – I had been working as a contractor through an external agency and had been instrumental in putting together their website. This was a contract to hire position which seems to be their trademark. The hiring afterwards was a perfunctory job.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Lineman Interview

Lineman
Casper, WY

I applied online and interviewed at PacifiCorp.

Interview Details – Pain in the ass like all large corporations. Slow results and answers.

Interview Question – Are you willing to change out three phase underground riser cutouts hot? (Rubber Gloving)   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PacifiCorp in October 2010.

Interview Details – They initially called me and did a phone interview. About a month later they called me back and asked me to fly into Salt Lake City for an in-person interview. During the interview they asked me if I smoked, if I had a good driving record, and questions about project management. When I was done with the interview I had to take a test relating to forward and backwards pass on a WBS and how to deterimine the critical path. It was easy, but the symbols on the test do not match the normal symbols found in the PMBOK. They told me when I was hired that they had 1000 applicants and did 9 in-person interviews before hiring me.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had a project that was over budget. How did you you determine that there was a problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me and said they wanted me and how much they would pay me. They also sent me all the benefits info. It was not up for negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Support Services Interview

Support Services
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PacifiCorp in August 2010.

Interview Details – two people in the interview. it consisted mostly of how would you handle these type of challenges, etc

Interview Question – What is MRP   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PacifiCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PacifiCorp interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by PacifiCorp employees and interview candidates.