PacifiCorp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PacifiCorp in October 2010.

Interview Details – They initially called me and did a phone interview. About a month later they called me back and asked me to fly into Salt Lake City for an in-person interview. During the interview they asked me if I smoked, if I had a good driving record, and questions about project management. When I was done with the interview I had to take a test relating to forward and backwards pass on a WBS and how to deterimine the critical path. It was easy, but the symbols on the test do not match the normal symbols found in the PMBOK. They told me when I was hired that they had 1000 applicants and did 9 in-person interviews before hiring me.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had a project that was over budget. How did you you determine that there was a problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me and said they wanted me and how much they would pay me. They also sent me all the benefits info. It was not up for negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PacifiCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PacifiCorp Senior Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PacifiCorp employees and interview candidates.