Pacific Architects & Engineers

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

2.7

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers.

The interview process consist of emailing your resume to the employer and having a very brief phone interview. Probably one of the most stress free interviews I've had. Main thing they are looking for is adequate experience and Security Clearance.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really any tough or unexpected questions from H.R.   Answer Question

Gender Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers.

Attended two week training, had to pass a physical agility test. Interview, basic questions. Had to stay in the hotel and my boyfried couldn't come to. Got to shoot several weapons. I had to dress up for my interview. I hated most of it, buy ended up liking it.

Interview Questions
    • If you were taken hostage, would you tell the hostages your name?   View Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   View Answer
    Glad that you asked! I was hired even though I had no correction's expereince. A few months into my contract, I was fired. A very weird thing. I think it was becuase I was a better employee than the others and management were afraid I would take their jobs. I think PAE stands for a Pathetic American Employer.

Environmental Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheppard AFB, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheppard AFB, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers in June 2013.

Team Interview, Relaxed, Very short. They went through the process knowing they were going to hire from within. They have a lot of married couples and family members working in the company.

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with union employees as non-union supervisor?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers.

The recruiters are great and finding candidates and getting them excited about the company and opportunities.

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers in October 2008.

On line application; telephone interview; Psych test; two week pre-deployment training with two separate interviews one of the weeks. Very laid back process. Only a monkey would not get a job offer.

Interview Questions
    The recruiter and onsite manager must have never talked to Corp; each gave me two separate offers. Then when I was presented the actual contract offer, it was even higher than what they offered me. I kept my mouth shut and just signed the contract as fast as I could. I guess they never noticed. Their mistake.

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers in November 2014.

basically they ask first about your self and then they ask about your qualification and they the technical part question which is very important and they not put you in trouble they ask some medium and some difficult question to determine your field of experience that you want to hire for it.

Interview Questions
    • they ask in technical sector basic and some advance type of question to determine the value of your experience and qualification.   View Answer

Fleet Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMurdo Station (Antarctica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMurdo Station (Antarctica)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers in April 2013.

complex, long ,no negotiation. Either accept or reject with conditions after offer. You need to keep copious records of everything, get ready to resend multiple times, and to be patient. It is a government regulated contract and the government and subcontractors are disjointed. Individual personnel are usually very good, but the rules and regs. and documentation is sometimes illogical.

Human Resources Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Djibouti (Djibouti)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Djibouti (Djibouti)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers.

I was interviewed over the phone only, but on 3 different occasions by different people within the program. The first interview was conducted by the Recruiter & last two by the program management team in Africa. Interview lasted approximately 1.5 - 2 hours on the last two interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Many behavioral types of questions; "what would you do if this happened" ... etc.

For technical positions, be ready for technical questions. Be prepared, and do your homework.

Answer Question
    Only went back and fourth once. It was fairly easy.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific Architects & Engineers in January 2009.

recieved airticket went to chad and signed contract in chad

i have 3 trades and ex police and military was offerd more because of neotizim