Pacific Cheese

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Reno, NV

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Cheese in April 2012.

Interview Details – Brought in by recruiter, 3 interviews, met with future co workers and had a plant tour. Interviews were with Human Resources, Plant Manager and Production Manager. Spent 30 minutes in interview with HR, about an hour with Plant Manager and an hour with the Production Manager. Spent half an hour on plant tour.

Interview Question – Why should they hire me?   View Answer

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support
Hayward, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Cheese in September 2011.

Interview Details – My profile was found on Linked In. The recruiter was very amicable and made the initial contact with a quick phone interview. Set up interview date. Management was not available due to Labor Day holiday so I ended up interviewing with support staff. The conference room looked dated and unclean (missing power outlets & dirty chairs). Interview was 20 minutes long and very brief. I was almost embarrassed to be wearing a suit there.

I was promised a call back or email, but I had to email them to get a canned rejection email. Unprofessional if you ask me, but not surprised.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pacific Cheese? Contribute to the Community!