Pacific Clinics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.0

Quality Improvement and Compliance Training Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pacific Clinics in June 2010.

easy interview; provided copies of current documentation including most current treatment plan. asked little questions regarding training or creating power points for ongoing trainings. The QIC department didn't provide training for the position, or how to be a trainer.

none

Mental Health Worker II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Applied for this position online and received a phone call for an interview three days after my application was sent. I had a very enjoyable interview with two of the staff from the clinic- they asked general questions about work experience in the mental health field and showed me around the office when the interview was over.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to write a simple paragraph describing the events that occurred from the day before. The purpose of this assignment was to see my writing style and how descriptive I would be. This is important because this position requires documenting the details of the counseling sessions with the clients.   Answer Question

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pacific Clinics in November 2010.

informal interview

Interview Questions
    the collegues interview the new employee

Mental Health Therapist Interview

basic process-not structured.

Benefits/Leave Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arcadia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arcadia, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Clinics in July 2011.

Very standard. Panel of 3 employees for first interview, then another with VP.

Very little on the phone.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Pacific Clinics in January 2009.

I submitted a regular employment application, attended an interview where I was asked about my skill, and subsequently, I was hired as a temporary receptionist for eight months.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked could I just stick to my job duties.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

TBS Coach Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

Took a long time

Mental Health Therapist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Pacific Clinics.

1 interview that involved a "typing test" where you had to write a sample note. The hiring process took a very long time. It took several weeks to find out that I had indeed been offered the job. Salary is not discussed in the interview and is handled by HR on the phone call. I didn't actually start for a month after the initially reported start date. My paperwork was not entered, so it took another 1.5 months (waiver for unlicensed psychologist) to start obtaining hours towards licensure and get paid a therapist salary.

Be sure to ask about turnover and steer clear, if possible, from the programs with high turnover. There is usually a good reason, and there seems to be a lot of discrepancy in job satisfaction depending on program.

Interview Questions
    • None. They will give case examples and ask how you would respond in a situation.   Answer Question
    I did not feel like I was able to negotiate because HR called me with the official offer, not the people I interviewed with. It was not presented as negotiable. However, after the fact I learned there was a little room for negotiation, but not much.

Worked for Pacific Clinics? Contribute to the Community!