Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Dental Services
- Operations Manager (14)
- Benefits Coordinator (10)
- Associate Dentist (4)
- Dental Hygienist (3)
- Regional Marketing Assistant (3)
- Dentist (2)
- Lead Dental Assistant (2)
- Practice Manager (1)
- Call Center Reps (1)
- Lead Dental (1)
- Social Media Strategist (1)
- Case Manager (1)
- Treatment Coordinator (1)
- Operations Manager Trainee (1)
- Payroll Coordinator (1)
- Registered Dental Assistant (1)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (1)
- Analyst Position (1)
- HRIS (1)
- Management (1)
- Talent Acquisition Manager (1)
- General Dentist (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Front Desk (1)
- Revenue Operations (1)
- Rda (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Dental Assistant (1)
Associate Dentist Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.
Screening over the phone - asked questions about goals, etc. Followed by interviews w/ regional manager and owner doctor specific to the office you're interviewing for. I interviewed with a couple of office after my initial screening process.
- Ability to work wit a team of specialists Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Dental Services
Associate Dentist InterviewAccepted Offer
Laid Back, a conversation to get to know you and your personality. I don't really know what else to say but I am required to put down 50 words
- I don't remember any difficult questions Answer Question
Associate Dentist InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Hemet, CA) in March 2011.
Drilling of personal questions like your 5 strength, 3 improvements needed, worst mistake, example of success with difficult patient. Then 2 days of working interview.
- What was your worst mistake you ever made Answer Question
Associate Dentist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.
Applied online, spoke with a regional manager - she asked very basic questions... how many years experience do you have? Went it and had an interview one on one - same type of questions.. asked how much I was able to produce daily and if I was current with the technology that the office had onsite. scheduled a working interview. The working interview went very well. They didn't put in too many difficult patients. Couple of exams with new patients so they could see how well my chairside manner was.
- Do you have experience with both PPO and HMO insurance? Are you familiar with CEREC? What is your ADP? Answer Question