Pacific Dental Services

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

2.7

Benefits Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

I received an initial phone call to set up an interview. The second phone call was the actual phone interview. Nothing was difficult about the process. The recruiter said they would pass along my information to managers in this city and that the managers wouId call me soon. I did not get a call but instead received an email saying i would not be moving forward with the interview process. Basically, I was overqualified for the position but the recruiter felt there were other applicants "better suited" for the position. There was no further explanation.

Associate Dentist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Screening over the phone - asked questions about goals, etc. Followed by interviews w/ regional manager and owner doctor specific to the office you're interviewing for. I interviewed with a couple of office after my initial screening process.

Associate Dentist Interview

Laid Back, a conversation to get to know you and your personality. I don't really know what else to say but I am required to put down 50 words

Dental Hygienist Interview

interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in September 2014.

First there was a phone interview going over the basics and a few "what would you do if" questions. Next was a meeting with the regional manager and office manager reviewing my resume, experience, philosophy, etc. I felt it was a very thorough interview but not intimidating in any way. Everyone that I have met along the interview process has been very friendly.

Interview Questions
    I met with the office manager separately and discussed ny experience and expected pay-it was very fair.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Was contacted quickly after applying. One phone interview with typical questions. Next interview with regional was unusual. She was very late and unorganized, never found my resume (I brought a copy, she wanted to look for hers), application or previous interviewers questions. No set form of questions, mostly asked about my current company and spent a lot of time bashing them, then stepped out in middle of interview to take a personal phone call. Had another interview weeks later with a long time manager. 3 total interviews that took longer than month. Had to contact them to find out if decision had been made.

Dentist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

The interview process was comfortable and not intimidating. The regional manager thoroughly explained the company goals and expectations. I felt like I was not questioned enough and made me hesitate that this would not be a good opportunity for me, like anyone could walk in and get this job.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview process was very smooth. I first had a phone interview with the recruiter, then a video conference interview with HR and last I interviewed in person with the Regional Manager. The whole interview process lasted around three weeks. I was required to submit three references, two of which had to be previous managers. All three references were required to submit an online assessment required their experiences as my co-worker/boss.

Interview Questions
    • Question weren't difficult. I was asked about my management style, my work history, and related experience to the role I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Regional Marketing Assistant Interview

It was 4 interviews, one small phone interview, one intensive hour long phone interview, and two hour long in person interviews. The interviews were fine and what you would expect. The only complaint I have is the fact that after 4 interviews I had to reach out to them for their response. If they are not going to offer your a position they will not give you the courtesy of a phone call.

Interview Questions
    • What do you dislike most about your daily duties at your current job?   Answer Question

General Dentist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services in June 2014.

Initial phone interview went well, this was where the "typical" interview questions were asked. Then Called in for 1-on-1 with owner. Went very well with no tough questions at all, but did not get the job.

Rda Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Okay. So I applied online and got a call a few days later. I set up the interview with the office manager. When I arrive, I interviewed with OM, the two doctors assigned to the office and also the owner doctor. All seemed to go very well. I was later called for a second interview that would be conducted by the regional manager. Their interviews are very lengthy and tiresome but any who. All seemed to go well with her. They told me I basically had the job but had to wait on my background check which would take about 3 days. I get an email from the recruiter stating it would take 5- 7 days. Okay. They have you give them 5 references who have to complete an assessment of your skills. Needless to say, I get a call a week later stating they chose another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   View Answer