Pacific Dental Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.6

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

Easy, but just many interviews.I didnt feel like the interviewer really knew much about dental. I found that this company hires people without a dental back ground for front office positions. they are interested in sales pitch more for front office people.

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter conducted a phone interview then set me up for a in person interview with the assistant manager at the office I would be working at. After that interview I was asked to come back and interview with the operations manager.

Interview Questions

• What were your obstacles or difficulties in your former position   Answer Question

Revenue Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initially exchanged emails to set up a time for the phone interview. While on the phone, was asked questions about potential compensation, why I wanted to work for the company, general questions like that. Spoke with a very friendly coordinator. Still waiting for a response after the interview to see if I move on.

Call Center Reps Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter setup interview, met with the top manager first, he seemed impressed with the way it went. Then I was called back for a second interview, to meet with the call center manager!

Interview Questions

• What was I like as a person, not just on paper with previous work experience.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

There was a very friendly phone interview, an interview with the regional manager, a shadow day, and finally an interview with HR Everyone was very nice and answered all of my questions. They wanted to make sure their company fit into what I was looking for.

Analyst Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and was contacted within a few days by the recruiter. Nice and straight forward, the questions asked were standard behavioral and situational questions (i.e. tell me about a time). Next was in-person interview with manager, and 3 people across various roles. Questions in all interviews were behavioral and situational, so I recommend having MANY scenarios prepared, as many questions were shot after another.

Interview Questions

• Describe an issue you recently resolved. What was the complexity? What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, asked to fill out an application. Very Relaxed. What asked about myself, was told about the job and how it works in the office. Told about the hours and how they would be changing when another Dentist started in the near future. Was let know they would be interviewing throughout the following week and it could be the end of next week or Monday/Tuesday of the following week before they got back to me. I definitely think I could be happy working in this office.

Lead Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview

It was a phone and very relaxed and informal. A time was scheduled wine the HR representative will call and they usually work around your day schedule for your convenience. When they call at the specified time, your resume is then reviewed so have your resume on hand. They then allowed for questions afterwards and usually try to answer all your questions to the best of their ability. It would help to have your questions written out before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected pay rate for the position you're applying for?   1 Answer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interviewed with 10 people separately. I could tell they were pulling questions from an interview guide. Have questions ready to ask them back. There are exams so be prepared to spend some time at some of the interviews. There is no negotiated salary, they offer the salary electronically. the process can take about a month with the background check.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty normal. Unexpected were the exams, I took 3 exams through the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation, they sent an electronic offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Dental Services (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was long as far as having multiple interviews with different levels of management, recruiter and doctor. However, I do understand why it is long because of the issue of turnover. Everyone wants to make sure they hire the right person who can handle the job, can work within the team, has the right attitude,who cares and seeks a future within the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle pressure and not react negatively or come across has being overwhelmed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a small increase in my wage but they emphasized the potential for monthly bonuses and raises based on performance