Pacific Dental Services

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.7

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Interviewed with 10 people separately. I could tell they were pulling questions from an interview guide. Have questions ready to ask them back. There are exams so be prepared to spend some time at some of the interviews. There is no negotiated salary, they offer the salary electronically. the process can take about a month with the background check.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty normal. Unexpected were the exams, I took 3 exams through the process.   Answer Question
    no negotiation, they sent an electronic offer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

poor. Interviewed by several people then didn't hear from anyone. Called to see what results were and found out that they forgot to tell me I got the job and should start in a few days. Ok. Then was told my position would be one wage and more after 90 days if meeting requirements but never got 90 day review... still at lower wage then promised and waiting, despite numerous requests for review.

Interview Questions
    poor. none really. asked what expected, agreed, no follow through (yet) from employer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

I received an initial phone call to set up an interview. The second phone call was the actual phone interview. Nothing was difficult about the process. The recruiter said they would pass along my information to managers in this city and that the managers wouId call me soon. I did not get a call but instead received an email saying i would not be moving forward with the interview process. Basically, I was overqualified for the position but the recruiter felt there were other applicants "better suited" for the position. There was no further explanation.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services in October 2014.

Contacted by recruiter and had pre-screen interview over the phone - easy interview with basic questions about past job history and about the open position. Met with Regional Manager for second interview - this interview was mostly behavioral questions in regards to management experience. Third interview was with the Regional partner - no agenda with this interview it was more like a conversation.

Associate Dentist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Screening over the phone - asked questions about goals, etc. Followed by interviews w/ regional manager and owner doctor specific to the office you're interviewing for. I interviewed with a couple of office after my initial screening process.

Associate Dentist Interview

Laid Back, a conversation to get to know you and your personality. I don't really know what else to say but I am required to put down 50 words

Dental Hygienist Interview

interviewed at Pacific Dental Services in September 2014.

First there was a phone interview going over the basics and a few "what would you do if" questions. Next was a meeting with the regional manager and office manager reviewing my resume, experience, philosophy, etc. I felt it was a very thorough interview but not intimidating in any way. Everyone that I have met along the interview process has been very friendly.

Interview Questions
    I met with the office manager separately and discussed ny experience and expected pay-it was very fair.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Was contacted quickly after applying. One phone interview with typical questions. Next interview with regional was unusual. She was very late and unorganized, never found my resume (I brought a copy, she wanted to look for hers), application or previous interviewers questions. No set form of questions, mostly asked about my current company and spent a lot of time bashing them, then stepped out in middle of interview to take a personal phone call. Had another interview weeks later with a long time manager. 3 total interviews that took longer than month. Had to contact them to find out if decision had been made.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

Interview process was very smooth. I first had a phone interview with the recruiter, then a video conference interview with HR and last I interviewed in person with the Regional Manager. The whole interview process lasted around three weeks. I was required to submit three references, two of which had to be previous managers. All three references were required to submit an online assessment required their experiences as my co-worker/boss.

Interview Questions
    • Question weren't difficult. I was asked about my management style, my work history, and related experience to the role I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Dentist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Dental Services.

The interview process was comfortable and not intimidating. The regional manager thoroughly explained the company goals and expectations. I felt like I was not questioned enough and made me hesitate that this would not be a good opportunity for me, like anyone could walk in and get this job.