Pacific Gas and Electric Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I knew the hiring manager from past, I contacted him after I graduated form College and explained to him that I was on the market looking for a job and that I would love to work with his team again. (of course he already had an idea of the kind of worker I the benefit I would bring to the team.

Interview Questions

• Very important to know how to answer ***(So tell me about yourself!!!)** Be ready It can make you or break you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Walnut Creek, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me with several position at PG&E and applied me for them in couple of days. In 3 weeks she called me in the evening with interview scheduled next morning with no options. The interview went well, manager talked a lot about company and Department objectives. Later general questions about resume. I have not heard from them back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you need to organize a meeting? Describe in details.   Answer Question