Pacific Gas and Electric

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in June 2012.

I knew the hiring manager from past, I contacted him after I graduated form College and explained to him that I was on the market looking for a job and that I would love to work with his team again. (of course he already had an idea of the kind of worker I the benefit I would bring to the team.

Interview Questions
  • Very important to know how to answer ***(So tell me about yourself!!!)** Be ready It can make you or break you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in April 2012.

Recruiter contacted me with several position at PG&E and applied me for them in couple of days. In 3 weeks she called me in the evening with interview scheduled next morning with no options. The interview went well, manager talked a lot about company and Department objectives. Later general questions about resume. I have not heard from them back.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you need to organize a meeting? Describe in details.   Answer Question