Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Gas and Electric
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Intern (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Director (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Associate Engineer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Apprentice Communication Technician (2)
- ERDP (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Lineman (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Associate Electrical Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- IT Analyst (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Accounting (2)
- Director's Assistant (2)
- Electrical Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Utility Worker (2)
- Directors Assistant (2)
- PG&E Recruiter (1)
- Computer Client Support Analyst (1)
- Senior Labor Relations Specialist (1)
- Distribution Planning (1)
- Technical Support Intern (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.
The first interview was a recorded video interview. You were given a short amount of time to practice and then answered a questions a camera with no interviewer present. The next was a phone interview for 2 different and entirely unrelated positions. After the phone interview, I got an offer for the position I had verbalized a preference for during the conversation.
- What is your experience handling difficult customers 1 Answer
Offer letter was sent and I was given 10 days to accept or decline.
Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in October 2014.
The interview was very informal and did not include many details. I've been in this title at other companies and therefore wasn't too concerned when we had a brief discussion that was considered to be "The interview" was near the end of the day and the participants seemed somewhat confused as to the start time of the interview, I waited outside one of the offices until they were ready. Which was fine with me. There really wasn't any difficult questions asked during the interview process. I don't think that they were well prepared for an interview or perhaps did not know how to interview a candidate for this job title.
- There really wasn't any difficult questions asked during the interview process. I don't think that they were well prepared for an interview or perhaps did not know how to interview a candidate for this job title. I believe that there were other candidates that had interviewed prior to my interview and some of the interviews had to be rescheduled due to the managers who did not show up for the interviews. The only question relative to my skill set was when they asked me about my excel skills. 1 Answer
The compensation was adequate for the work to be performed.
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Sacramento, CA) in October 2014.
First you submit your application online. You will then receive a phone call from a recruiter to set up a face to face interview. The in-person interview is typically a panel interview. After the panel interview, the hiring manager may contact you over the phone to conduct a second interview.
- All of the questions are behavioral based questions pertinent to the specific job. Example: Tell me a time when you had to improve the performance of a team. What were the problems and how did you deal with them? Or, Tell me a time when you had too many things to do. How did you prioritize your tasks? Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Ramon, CA) in September 2012.
I had a phone call for 30 mins and then followed up with an in-person interview which was for 45 mins with the hiring manager.
- Do you think there is a need of PM for any project? Did you always have one? Are you able to hadnle the project without PM? If yes how what were you'r responsibilities? Answer Question
- Do you have conflict within the team? How did you resolve? Answer Question
- Did you ever need to reject the requirments from the Business? how did you handle the situation? Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in September 2010.
Phone Interview was for 1/2 hour and mainly included on discussion about the business process and my approach for it. I am still waiting for the reply.
- What was customer's feedback on the process implementation ? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review