Pacific Gas and Electric

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Operations Interview

Customer Operations

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through the campus and had an on-site interview at school for the 1st round with the recruiter and another person. Got an email a few weeks later for a 2nd round interview at another location with 3 managers. Overall, really professional and a good experience although I did not get an offer at the end. Took awhile to hear back the 1st round, but for the 2nd round I got a call back the week after. Had a good time talking to all the managers.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? What do you like and don't like about it?   Answer Question
  • Give me a time you improved a process.   Answer Question
  • Give me a time you had to give a presentation on something you had little to no knowledge about.   Answer Question

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!