Pacific Gas and Electric Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vacaville, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.

Sign up to take test at Hiring Hall. If you pass your name will go on a list for available jobs. You wait for a phone call (that can happen at anytime after passing testing requirements and background/drug test.

Interview Questions
  • None. No questions when going through the hiring hall just passing the test.   Answer Question
No negotiation. $31.86 (included in lieu of benefits).

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in January 2012.

The interview was a 2 person panel interview, with each one taking turns in asking questions. Questions weren't all pertaining to job. Was asked to answer in star format. Which was limiting on how u could answer the questions. They asked about attendance, why should I be considered or feel I am a fit for the company. They asked to explain a time when I had to deal with a irrate customer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in April 2011.

The first step was an initial recruiter that came to our campus to interview you. This initial recruiter would ask you questions about teamwork, projects, and other behavioral questions. The next step was an onsite interview. This interview consisted of two people asking me questions. These questions involved previous projects and what worked and didn't work and how you solved the parts that didn't work. They asked me to use the STAR(Situation, Task, Action, Result) method in answering the questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name one previous experience where you failed to reach your personal standards and what you did to reach them.   Answer Question

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!