Pacific Gas and Electric

www.pge.com

Pacific Gas and Electric Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 10, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Vacaville, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.

Interview Details – Sign up to take test at Hiring Hall. If you pass your name will go on a list for available jobs. You wait for a phone call (that can happen at anytime after passing testing requirements and background/drug test.

Interview Question – None. No questions when going through the hiring hall just passing the test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. $31.86 (included in lieu of benefits).

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a 2 person panel interview, with each one taking turns in asking questions. Questions weren't all pertaining to job. Was asked to answer in star format. Which was limiting on how u could answer the questions. They asked about attendance, why should I be considered or feel I am a fit for the company. They asked to explain a time when I had to deal with a irrate customer.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in April 2011.

Interview Details – The first step was an initial recruiter that came to our campus to interview you. This initial recruiter would ask you questions about teamwork, projects, and other behavioral questions. The next step was an onsite interview. This interview consisted of two people asking me questions. These questions involved previous projects and what worked and didn't work and how you solved the parts that didn't work. They asked me to use the STAR(Situation, Task, Action, Result) method in answering the questions.

Interview Question – Name one previous experience where you failed to reach your personal standards and what you did to reach them.   Answer Question

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!