Pacific Gas and Electric

Updated Dec 15, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in March 2014.

Some of people enter this position from Agile1 (the appointed agency). First started as contractor for temporary basis, then moved on as the full-time employees.
Some of them apply directly to the site for a full-time employee. After applying and submitting your resume, the HR will contact you, and schedule an interview. Mostly it is a panel interview with at least 2-3 people. Then, if you pass the 1st round, you will move to the 2nd round, and mostly you will be interviewed by the director (your future boss). You will get the answer if you get the job or not by approx. 5-10 business days after the final round.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you discovered that your work was not up to your manager's / team's expectations. What happened? What action did you take?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Directors Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in September 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter, set up with an interview the following week. The recruiter called me the next day asking if i was interested in the position. I was extended an offer the following week.

Interview Questions
    PGE pays well so aim high.

Director's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in August 2013.

- Very organized
    - Short last 30 minutes
    - Focused on situation and results
    - Panel Style Interview
    - Did not deviate from standard interview questions
    - No personal anecdotes or "getting to know" each other during the interview, very technical.

Interview Questions
    • - Technical questions regarding enterprise software functionality   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. But I should have.

Directors Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in November 2009.

they asked a lot of non work related questions. they seemed really shallow. i changed my personality alittle bit and started to act just like them, giggling and talking about random stuff and I got HIRED. go figure i transformed myself to fit in.

Interview Questions
    • how would you describe your idea work enviroment   View Answer
    • how would you describe your idea work enviroment   View Answer