Pacific Gas and Electric Directors Assistant Interview Questions

Director's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Some of people enter this position from Agile1 (the appointed agency). First started as contractor for temporary basis, then moved on as the full-time employees. Some of them apply directly to the site for a full-time employee. After applying and submitting your resume, the HR will contact you, and schedule an interview. Mostly it is a panel interview with at least 2-3 people. Then, if you pass the 1st round, you will move to the 2nd round, and mostly you will be interviewed by the director (your future boss). You will get the answer if you get the job or not by approx. 5-10 business days after the final round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you discovered that your work was not up to your manager's / team's expectations. What happened? What action did you take?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Directors Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, set up with an interview the following week. The recruiter called me the next day asking if i was interested in the position. I was extended an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

PGE pays well so aim high.

Director's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

- Very organized - Short last 30 minutes - Focused on situation and results - Panel Style Interview - Did not deviate from standard interview questions - No personal anecdotes or "getting to know" each other during the interview, very technical.

Interview Questions

• - Technical questions regarding enterprise software functionality   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. But I should have.

Directors Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

they asked a lot of non work related questions. they seemed really shallow. i changed my personality alittle bit and started to act just like them, giggling and talking about random stuff and I got HIRED. go figure i transformed myself to fit in.

Interview Questions

• how would you describe your idea work enviroment   1 Answer
    • how would you describe your idea work enviroment   1 Answer