Pacific Gas and Electric

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director's Assistant Interview

Director's Assistant
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in March 2014.

Interview Details – Some of people enter this position from Agile1 (the appointed agency). First started as contractor for temporary basis, then moved on as the full-time employees.
Some of them apply directly to the site for a full-time employee. After applying and submitting your resume, the HR will contact you, and schedule an interview. Mostly it is a panel interview with at least 2-3 people. Then, if you pass the 1st round, you will move to the 2nd round, and mostly you will be interviewed by the director (your future boss). You will get the answer if you get the job or not by approx. 5-10 business days after the final round.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you discovered that your work was not up to your manager's / team's expectations. What happened? What action did you take?   Answer Question

Directors Assistant Interview

Directors Assistant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter, set up with an interview the following week. The recruiter called me the next day asking if i was interested in the position. I was extended an offer the following week.

Interview Question – all questions were outlined with TASK.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – PGE pays well so aim high.

Directors Assistant Interview

Directors Assistant
San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in November 2009.

Interview Details – they asked a lot of non work related questions. they seemed really shallow. i changed my personality alittle bit and started to act just like them, giggling and talking about random stuff and I got HIRED. go figure i transformed myself to fit in.

Interview Questions

• how would you describe your idea work enviroment   View Answer
  • how would you describe your idea work enviroment   View Answer

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!