Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Gas and Electric
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Intern (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Director (4)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Associate Engineer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Apprentice Communication Technician (2)
- ERDP (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Lineman (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Associate Electrical Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- IT Analyst (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Accounting (2)
- Director's Assistant (2)
- Electrical Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Utility Worker (2)
- Directors Assistant (2)
- PG&E Recruiter (1)
- Computer Client Support Analyst (1)
- Senior Labor Relations Specialist (1)
- Distribution Planning (1)
- Technical Support Intern (1)
Director's Assistant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.
Some of people enter this position from Agile1 (the appointed agency). First started as contractor for temporary basis, then moved on as the full-time employees. Some of them apply directly to the site for a full-time employee. After applying and submitting your resume, the HR will contact you, and schedule an interview. Mostly it is a panel interview with at least 2-3 people. Then, if you pass the 1st round, you will move to the 2nd round, and mostly you will be interviewed by the director (your future boss). You will get the answer if you get the job or not by approx. 5-10 business days after the final round.
- Describe a situation when you discovered that your work was not up to your manager's / team's expectations. What happened? What action did you take? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric
Directors Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.
I was contacted by a recruiter, set up with an interview the following week. The recruiter called me the next day asking if i was interested in the position. I was extended an offer the following week.
- all questions were outlined with TASK. Answer Question
PGE pays well so aim high.
Director's Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.
- Very organized - Short last 30 minutes - Focused on situation and results - Panel Style Interview - Did not deviate from standard interview questions - No personal anecdotes or "getting to know" each other during the interview, very technical.
- - Technical questions regarding enterprise software functionality Answer Question
I didn't negotiate. But I should have.
Directors Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in November 2009.
they asked a lot of non work related questions. they seemed really shallow. i changed my personality alittle bit and started to act just like them, giggling and talking about random stuff and I got HIRED. go figure i transformed myself to fit in.