Pacific Gas and Electric

www.pge.com

Pacific Gas and Electric Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Livermore, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in February 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from a recruiter, i had a phone interview with tohe reruiter, I was asked to come in for a sit down interview, it lasted 10 minutes, I got the call the following day that I was offered the position, I had submitted a drug test and a background screening was completed. I started 1 week later on a Wednesday.

Negotiation Details – Not good. There wasn't any negotiation, I accepted $9 less an hour, and accepted the postion. I am not elgible for a raise for 1 year. Most people who start as contractors are offered positions. I am hoping the same happens for me and that the paycut was worth it.

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!