Pacific Gas and Electric

Relevance Date Difficulty

Labor Relations Interview

Labor Relations
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in February 2012.

Interview Details – Odd interview. The questions are based on their safety culture and it is difficult to tie them to work examples. Focus on your experience and tie it to a question. For example, "Describe a situation that was unsafe and what did you do?" Odd for the position.... They use a STAR model for answers.

Interview Question – Same as above - just oddly unexpected and not relevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I countered with a higher amount. They came back with more and a larger signing bonus. I later found out that I was not at top step, as stated by the Company. Also - I am way overqualifed for the position - just a sign of the economy.

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!