Pacific Gas and Electric

Pacific Gas and Electric Manager Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.

Applied on-line.
Received a message on my phone from the HR Recruiter asking to set up an interview the following week. I called her back later that day, had to leave a message. Three days later I still had not received a call back, so I called her again. No answer so I left another message.
The recruiter never called back. Horrible first impression of this company! If they can treat applicants so horribly I shudder to think how they treat their employees. Super rude and inconsiderate. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in December 2010.

The interview process was lengthy but high quality. I met with a series of people that gave me a good idea about the position and the culture. I was asked behavior based interview questions and gave a presentation at the final stage of my interview. I was grateful to have the opportunity to meet so many people and understand the position.

Interview Questions