Pacific Gas and Electric

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.

Interview Details – long time since I interviewed externally, systems and processes have changed and wouldn't be relevant

Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.

Interview Details – Applied on-line.
Received a message on my phone from the HR Recruiter asking to set up an interview the following week. I called her back later that day, had to leave a message. Three days later I still had not received a call back, so I called her again. No answer so I left another message.
The recruiter never called back. Horrible first impression of this company! If they can treat applicants so horribly I shudder to think how they treat their employees. Super rude and inconsiderate. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was lengthy but high quality. I met with a series of people that gave me a good idea about the position and the culture. I was asked behavior based interview questions and gave a presentation at the final stage of my interview. I was grateful to have the opportunity to meet so many people and understand the position.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Gas and Electric

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Gas and Electric Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Gas and Electric employees and interview candidates.