Pacific Gas and Electric

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in June 2014.

Interview Details – Was an out of town candidate. Two phone interviews then on-site interview. Questions were basic and not difficult. Overall process was just ok.

On-site, I did not feel that anyone was very welcoming and did not get a good vibe that would make me want to relocate. Four 1:1 interviews mainly with questions read from a list. A lot of repeat questions in each interview. Easy test at the end. After, dead air for at least a month and was then asked to do another phone interview with other seniors on the team, which I declined. Has been very difficult to get reimbursed for interview expenses incurred.

Interview Question – What are your short and long-term goals?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Senior Financial Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in January 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR. In person interview with 2 analysts, hiring manager, senior manager and director. Excel exam. Presentation with power point slide about financial statement of company. Analysts are nice but senior manager and director will grill candidates with everything.

Interview Question – What would you do to strengthen the financials of the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no room to negotiate unless it's a management position.

Worked for Pacific Gas and Electric? Contribute to the Community!