Pacific Gas and Electric

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Labor Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric.

The first was a contact from the recruiter to see if I would take a pay cut for the position. The range seems to be about 89k-125k. Nobody discusses salary at the job, although it can be looked up. Next, an interview was scheduled with two managers. The questions are split - half cultural, which seem very odd and irrelevant and have zero value - you just need to not answer them poorly. The second half were job-related.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time that you acted safely in a situation.   View Answer
The recruiter liked me and knew I was taking a large pay cut, We went back and forth twice. She told me I was getting the top salary. I later learned that was not true and that upset me a bit.