Pacific Gas and Electric Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

First interview was a phone screening. Was called back in a couple of days for an onsite interview. Interviews consisted of a Senior Project Manager and 2 directors. Interviews consisted of pretty standard interview questions and general company benefits. After this series of interviews was called back in about a week with an offer. After a bit of negotiation, the offer was accepted.

Interview Questions

• What project methodologies have you used and how do you feel about project governance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone screened by placement agency; then interview by hiring manager. Just a review of experience and perhaps just testing chemistry.

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in October 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward process, interviewed with hiring manager and peer as well as HR phone and hiring manager phone. Standard PM questions!

Interview Questions

• Really striaightforward questions, no really hard ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went high and got what i wanted, had to negotiate vacation... 2 weeks? lol