Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Gas and Electric
- Senior Business Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Intern (5)
- Director (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Associate Engineer (3)
- Lineman (2)
- Associate Electrical Engineer (2)
- Accounting (2)
- IT Analyst (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Utility Worker (2)
- Director's Assistant (2)
- Electrical Engineer (2)
- Directors Assistant (2)
- ERDP (2)
- Apprentice Communication Technician (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Project Engineer - Substation Design (1)
- MIT Rotational Program (1)
- Electric Business Support Specialist (1)
- Several, Drafter, Engineer, Telecom, Mapper, Service Planner (1)
- Recruiter, Career (1)
Senior Project Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.
First interview was a phone screening. Was called back in a couple of days for an onsite interview. Interviews consisted of a Senior Project Manager and 2 directors. Interviews consisted of pretty standard interview questions and general company benefits. After this series of interviews was called back in about a week with an offer. After a bit of negotiation, the offer was accepted.
- What project methodologies have you used and how do you feel about project governance. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Gas and Electric
Senior Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (San Francisco, CA) in August 2012.
Phone screened by placement agency; then interview by hiring manager. Just a review of experience and perhaps just testing chemistry.
Senior Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric in October 2010.
Very straight forward process, interviewed with hiring manager and peer as well as HR phone and hiring manager phone. Standard PM questions!
- Really striaightforward questions, no really hard ones. Answer Question
I went high and got what i wanted, had to negotiate vacation... 2 weeks? lol