Pacific Gas and Electric Interview Questions in Vacaville, CA

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.0

Associate EMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Vacaville, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through their jobs site and got a call two months later. Set up an interview two weeks out. Was told that I would be interviewed by both the Managing Engineer and a Senior Engineer but it only the Managing Engineer was present. The questions were half behavior and half technical questions. It was not too difficult, he told me that they normally hire either a Computer Science major or an Electrical Engineer major with Power emphasis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you saw someone breaking safety precautions and what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Gas and Electric (Vacaville, CA).

Interview

Sign up to take test at Hiring Hall. If you pass your name will go on a list for available jobs. You wait for a phone call (that can happen at anytime after passing testing requirements and background/drug test.

Interview Questions

• None. No questions when going through the hiring hall just passing the test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. $31.86 (included in lieu of benefits).