Pacific Home Remodeling

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Home Remodeling in July 2009.

Interview Details – I found the listing on craigslist and decided to give them a call. The lady on the phone scheduled me to come in the very next day which was kind of surprising. I didn't even need a resume (although I think I brought one) I just went in and filled in a paper with the basics of some of my past work experience.

I waited and then was called in to talk to the manager. He was very straightforward and just asked me why I was good for the job? I can't remember that clearly anymore but he just asked something like are you good with people? are you good at selling products? not those exact words but along those lines.

Interview Question – at your old sales job did you set goals and have to meet them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there wasn't really any negotiating. He hired me on the spot and then I was sent to another room where I did paperwork. I don't think I found out about how much the pay was until later. (I think it was 10/hr + commission)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pacific Home Remodeling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Home Remodeling interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Home Remodeling employees and interview candidates.