Pacific Life & Annuity

Pacific Life & Annuity Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Life & Annuity

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Life & Annuity in April 2011.

average interview experience

Interview Questions

Internal Wholesaler Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Life & Annuity in May 2010.

I was an internal hire for this position and interviewed by phone several times as I was not located in the same city as the job during the interview process. I first interviewed with a member of the HR team who was very pleasant and informative. Next I spoke with the Regional VP who asked great questions and gave a detailed description of the position to make sure it was a good fit for both sides. It took a while for the RVP to call back but I had a positive answer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle making 40 or more calls in one day and being rejected each time?   Answer Question
    No negotiations took place. I was given a slight increase in salary due to difference in cost of living.

Worked for Pacific Life & Annuity? Contribute to the Community!