Pacific National Exhibition

Profile Unclaimed

Pacific National Exhibition Games Attendant Interview Questions

1.7

Games Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific National Exhibition.

The first interview was with a group of around 8 people. You would play 2 truth and 1 lie, Janga, and creativity word games. With the Janga game, each piece has a number to which it corresponds to a situational question. Honestly, it does feel like a gathering, it was actually fun. At the very end you would do some math questions, nothing too difficult. For the second interview, I received a phone call. The second interview was also in a group. We just had to say why we wanted to work in games and solved a math question.

Interview Questions
No negotiation as it is under union

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific National Exhibition

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific National Exhibition.

There were 2 interviews. One was a big group interview with about 10 people and the second was a smaller group interview with about 5 people. Pretty easy, just don't be antisocial in the first interview and you're pretty much a shoe-in. At the second interview, again, just be normal and you're in.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer will give you an item and ask you to sell it to them.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pacific National Exhibition in July 2009.

I applied online in June. Later that month, I (and all other fair applicants) received an email requesting a group interview in early July. We were put into groups of 8 or 9 and asked to play games (Taboo, word scramble) and answer scenario questions as a group. A week later, I received a phone call from the games department asking me to go in for a group interview that Saturday. I actually arrived 1 hour late because I remembered the time wrong, but they were pretty chill about it and just told me to go in the next group. We were asked individual "interview" questions (ex. What do you like about working with people? Why do you want to work here? How would your parents describe you?) and to sell a random item to the group and interviewer. I sold a pair of chopsticks as self-defense weapons. We were all hired on the spot and given forms to fill out.

Interview Questions
    • Sell this (a random item) to the group.   View Answer
    We weren't given the chance to negotiate wages. They were already posted when we applied. Just go for it, it's pretty high for someone with no experience and a relatively easy interview.