Pacific National Exhibition Interview Questions

2.5

Games Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific National Exhibition.

The first interview was with a group of around 8 people. You would play 2 truth and 1 lie, Janga, and creativity word games. With the Janga game, each piece has a number to which it corresponds to a situational question. Honestly, it does feel like a gathering, it was actually fun. At the very end you would do some math questions, nothing too difficult. For the second interview, I received a phone call. The second interview was also in a group. We just had to say why we wanted to work in games and solved a math question.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as it is under union

Ticket Sellers Interview

I applied online and got called for a group interview. The group interview consisted of around six other people. After that, I got called for a second interview. It was a one on one interview with a supervisor. She was very friendly and un-intimidating.

Ticket Sellers Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific National Exhibition.

it was a group interview. it give you a question and the team answer. there is a problem and we solve it as a team

Interview Questions
    they look at your resume and asked your education. and then they ask you to sign the contract

Ticket Seller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific National Exhibition.

First, I went through a group interview. A week later, I got a call for a 1 on 1 interview. They asked to talk about yourself, your relevant skills, and how you would react to many different types of situations. After the interview, I got hired on the spot.

No negotiations available.

Guest Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pacific National Exhibition in August 2013.

When you first apply you receive an email in the month of July, usually, telling you that you've been considered as a possible employee and that your invited to go to a group interview. There are three possible dates that the group interviews are held, due to the large number of applicants. When you arrive you sign in and you're given a number, that number is the table you'll sit at. When the group interview starts you full out which departments you'll like to work in then you'll play a few games to test your skills and problem solving. After that there is a math test to test your skills in math, don't worry to much if you fail because either you don't want to work with cash or they'll place you in a different department. This group interview applies to all departments. The one on one interview happens a few weeks later, if you got an email. The second interview is straightforward they'll ask you generic questions based on skill, experience, and problem solving. When the interview is done they will either contact via email to say you're hired or you won't receive one. The second interview applies only to the guest services department.

Interview Questions
    • There are no hard questions or unexpected ones. They're all general skill, experience and problem solving questions.   View Answer

Candy Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pacific National Exhibition.

I applied online, was called in for a group interview about two weeks later. I went in for a group interview, then a one-on-one interview about a week later. The group interview was very much like a large party, playing games and a hiring manager taking notes on the sidelines about who was most outgoing, most helpful, etc. The private interview was more traditional, basic questions like what relevant skills I had and my weaknesses and such.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to show great leadership and teamwork skills.   Answer Question

Games Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pacific National Exhibition.

There were 2 interviews. One was a big group interview with about 10 people and the second was a smaller group interview with about 5 people. Pretty easy, just don't be antisocial in the first interview and you're pretty much a shoe-in. At the second interview, again, just be normal and you're in.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer will give you an item and ask you to sell it to them.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Sweeper Interview

After you apply online, they call you in late July, and there is a group interview with lots of people and you answer situational questions around a table while playing some games. Then if they like you they will call you after one or two weeks for a second interview. The second interview was also pretty easy and most people should get hired; it's only a sweeper job...

Fair Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pacific National Exhibition in July 2012.

I attended a group interview first, what had a bunch of behavioral games, with a wide variety of applications. It was a really relaxed environment. It is obvious the PNE looks for team players who are wanted to work hard.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me some public safety questions that I was not prepared to answer.   Answer Question

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Pacific National Exhibition in June 2012.

1. First Interview Email