Pacific Natural Foods

Candidate Interview Review

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Natural Foods in October 2012.

I applied online and the next day recieved a phone call to come interview. The interview took approx one hour and included a panel interview with the HR representative, two warehouse team leads and the production manager. Most questions ended in an answer of "first in, first out" in regards to inventory. The interview was followed by a simple math "test" where I was asked to add weights of raw goods together. All in all very simple. I recieved a call a few days later advising that I would be getting the job offer shortly and it was emailed over a day or two later.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. Most of the questions were around inventory and working in teams.   Answer Question