Pacific Natural Foods

Updated Nov 9, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Natural Foods

QA Technician Interview

The hiring consisted of a short phone interview with an HR person over the phone, then your supervisors. The questions were basic interview type things. If you have food experience play on it.

Interview Questions
    They said hey Ill give ya 15 bucks an hour, I said sure.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Pacific Natural Foods in October 2012.

I applied online and the next day recieved a phone call to come interview. The interview took approx one hour and included a panel interview with the HR representative, two warehouse team leads and the production manager. Most questions ended in an answer of "first in, first out" in regards to inventory. The interview was followed by a simple math "test" where I was asked to add weights of raw goods together. All in all very simple. I recieved a call a few days later advising that I would be getting the job offer shortly and it was emailed over a day or two later.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. Most of the questions were around inventory and working in teams.   Answer Question