Pacific Office Automation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Pacific Office Automation

Interview Details – Series of interviews with internal recruiter, managers, and then field reps. Very thorough but very direct. They explain and are very clear on how difficult the sales jobs are but very rewarding if you stick it out. Once they make up their mind they are ready to hire you and get this going.

Interview Question – Do you mind working 12 hours if you need to   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tier I Helpdesk Interview

Tier I Helpdesk
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Office Automation in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted shortly after. I had a one-on-one interview with my future manager and then a short talk with the department head. There was a skills test related to the position, which I found fairly easy and a large HR personality test. The interview went really well and I felt I had a good connection with both interviewers. The company seemed very interested in hiring me and indicated there would be a second interview after HR went through the paperwork. A week later, I received a call stating that HR was still finishing up and I would be called in again for a final interview and be on-boarded after provided it continued to go well. Fast-forward to the weekend and I received a form email stating the company was no longer interested in pursuing my application. Total 360 out of nowhere.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Office Automation in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and went through two interviews. One was with the main manager. He mostly talked about the job itself and had pretty simple interview questions. Went cold calling a few days later and really enjoyed it

Interview Question – No difficult questions, all were personality based.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Pacific Office Automation.

Interview Details – I went in for an interview with these guys and they made me do one in-person interview, then go on a day long excursion doing cold-calling and then they finally had a last interview where they told me that the base salary they advertised on the add was not what was offered. It's actually a recoverable draw...like a loan that they provide. You then have to pay back the money they loaned you using commissions. The manager was trying to tell me how this was a salary, but I am not stupid. I got a feeling from this that this company is pretty sketchy overall. I would not want to work for people like that.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because they basically pulled a bait and switch with the salary amount.

Field Service Technician, Copy Machines Interview

Field Service Technician, Copy Machines
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pacific Office Automation.

Interview Details – Interview wasn't too technical. The interviewer didn't really expect me to have any technical skill with fixing copiers and printers. I interviewed for networking technician position, but they offered me service/copier technician position.

Outside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Office Automation in January 2013.

Interview Details – Sent my resume in and received a call the next day. Scheduled an interview the following week. Went in, was asked questions of my background, etc. Pretty easy experience and then took a personality test. Overall process took about 2 hours. Was contacted a week later for another interview with a manager. Then went on a ride along and the type of business was not for me.

Administrative/Office/Clerical Interview

Administrative/Office/Clerical
Hillsboro, OR

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Office Automation in August 2010.

Interview Details – Seemed like it was a really laid back company with a Director that really was involved with his community. That was a positive. The downside was that interviewing, and paperwork I was left hanging. I was told they were interested in me and then then never let me know one way or another, and did not return follow up calls (only two over the course of a few weeks, so I was not rude or anything). I was really excited to work for this company as it has a good reputation and seemed like a great atmosphere for me (someone a little outgoing and gregarious)...I just wish they would have let me know they really weren't interested in me.

Interview Question – The questions asked were extremely standard. I can't really think of one that stands out...typical like "tell us about yourself" "why are you interested in this job"   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Office Automation in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview went well, I thought but once

Worked for Pacific Office Automation? Contribute to the Community!