Pacific Pulmonary Services

Average Difficulty
21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tulsa, OK

I applied online and interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services.

Interview Details – phone interview with recruiter, in person interview with manager, ride along with manager, phone interview with manager's manager

Interview Question – a lot of situational ones   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services.

Interview Details – Interview with Recruiter, another DM and Senior Management

Interview Question – None, just be ready to answer most common interviewer questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated and was given an offer and accepted.

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in March 2009.

Interview Details – The process started with an interview with the Senior Director and then another with the Regional Vice President. Before all of this you take a Taleo personality/aptitude type test to assess your suitability for the position.

Interview Question – What makes you think you would be better suited for the position than others applying with significant industry experience?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technician Interview

Technician
Merced, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was ok. The manager was a lazy guy and seemed so bored during the interview. He got fired just after me getting hired and the office staff seemed miserable within the first few days that I started working. The manager read the values from the company which were good values, but nobody follows them! Probably the worst interview I had been in because the management is not trained on the hiring process properly!

Interview Question – No difficult ones at all. Everything was very easy!!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you are hurting for a job take the offer. Very flexible but prepare yourself for illogical management.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Northridge, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services.

Interview Details – HR called me and really liked my resume. Asked if I could come in 2 days later to interview with the Sales Manager. I told the HR person that this week was bad, but starting next week I was wide open. She said she would contact me with the managers schedule. I emailed her and still indicated she did not have the scedule. Never returned my emails after that.

San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in June 2008.

Interview Details – Situation Interview. Be prepared to answer situational questions, take a personality test, and wait. You will have 1 to 3 interviews with managers and coworkers. Not too bad of a process.

Interview Question – None were too difficult, just be prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Bend, OR

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in April 2012.

Interview Details – After finally connecting with the scheduler, PPS was very inflexible as to interview time and day. Got the impression "now or never". Interviewer took a personal phone call in the middle of interview. Interviewer could not answer several questions about the company. Initial Phone interview was a no show, then was rescheduled 3 times at their request = always an odd excuse. "We will be in touch next week" was not honored, recruiter wont return phone calls, 1:1 interviewer was abrupt and unprofessional when called regarding further information. Thought it was odd that "fun" was one of the most important guidelines in this company according to district manager.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was interesting - was called to come in, met with the district manager as the position was open. He had been the prior BM. Waited for a half hour as he was on a conference call. Once that was completed, we spoke for a bit then toured the branch. Very run-down, dirty facility. This was followed by another interview with a regional manager a few weeks later at a local hotel. This did not go well at all - she was very abrupt, made it clear that my age was an issue for her and my experience meant nothing to her.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle incomplete paperwork from referrals?   Answer Question
  • Tell me of a time when a patient was upset and wanted to switch companies. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Respiratory Therapist
San Diego, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – Talk with HR director. If selected phone interview with manager. If selected to move on to the next step you will take a chally test. Then one on one interview. If selected you will be offered the job.

Interview Question – Can you stay with the company for at least 6 months?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lexington, KY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Pacific Pulmonary was holding a job fair at a local hotel in the area and I decided to apply. There were two people interviewing applicants in a room. The one on one interview consisted of regular questions such as job history and the most difficult/stressful situation I had ever dealt with in my recent job. I received a follow up call the next day letting me know that they had chosen me as one of the twenty applicants and that they would be sending me a link to an assessment. The assessment consisted of two personality tests and one skills test which dealt with simulated calls. In order to pass the simulated call test you must choose answers that promote the sale of an item. The email with the link stated they would contact me within 2 business days and this never occurred so I emailed them and soon after I received an automated response letting me know that they had seriously reviewed my qualifications, but that there were better candidates fit for the job.

Interview Question – What was the most stressful situation you ever dealt with at your prior/present job and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Pulmonary Services

Worked for Pacific Pulmonary Services? Contribute to the Community!