Pacific Seafood

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Seafood in July 2008.

Interview Details – Not very informative, vague details on complete job description, and dishonest about hours spent working. Initially, I was asked if working weekends once in awhile would be a problem. Turns out, I have had to work practically every weekend in addition to Monday through Friday.

Interview Question – There were some very vague and silly questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure that you get things in writing and keep good records.

Foodservice Sales Representative Interview

Foodservice Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pacific Seafood in June 2009.

Interview Details – Applied on line. Receive a call for an in person interview. The interview itself was one on one and very easy. Bringing your true personality to the table is best.

Got an offer the same day

Negotiation Details – One sided

Worked for Pacific Seafood? Contribute to the Community!