Pacific Sunwear

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

West Covina, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in October 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed by both the district manager and store manger of a different store. Questions were really about what I like to do for fun, music i listen too, and my experience as a manager in past jobs.

Interview Question – What would I bring to the table that the other candidates cannot?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Greenwood, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in April 2012.

Interview Details – responded to craigslist ad with my resume, got a call 2 days later. Interviewed with store manager, then 2 days later interviewed with another store manager. Next day interviewed over the phone with dm, next day did crimnal background check, 3 days later got offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   View Answer
  • tell me how you would handle a theft in your store.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Assistant Store Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in February 2012.

Interview Details – talked to store manager. interviewed with different store manager over phone. passed background check.

Interview Question – name an instance where you persisted?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacific Sunwear

Worked for Pacific Sunwear? Contribute to the Community!

Pacific Sunwear Videos

Pacific Sunwear – Why Work for Us?

Since our first days as a Newport Beach surf shop, PacSun has been celebrating the creativity and diversity of California for more than 30 years. With over 600 stores across the United States and an impressive roster of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacific Sunwear Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pacific Sunwear employees and interview candidates.