Pacific Sunwear Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.4

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Get ready to talk about selling culture and customer service a lot. Be yourself, yet remain professional. If you are interviewing for a manager position, make sure you talk about zoning people in, KPIs, and payroll accessibility.

Interview Questions

• None, just what you offer to the company that is different from other candidates.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pacific Sunwear

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Grove City, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Very simple process. One face to face interview and two phone interviews. No questions about the company or product itself, just soft skills required for management. (Ie. Team building, operational efficiency, merchandising, building talent and, developing others) Very easy for someone with retail management experience.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pacific Sunwear (West Covina, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by both the district manager and store manger of a different store. Questions were really about what I like to do for fun, music i listen too, and my experience as a manager in past jobs.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the table that the other candidates cannot?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Greenwood, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

responded to craigslist ad with my resume, got a call 2 days later. Interviewed with store manager, then 2 days later interviewed with another store manager. Next day interviewed over the phone with dm, next day did crimnal background check, 3 days later got offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   1 Answer
    • tell me how you would handle a theft in your store.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Pacific Sunwear in February 2012.

Interview

talked to store manager. interviewed with different store manager over phone. passed background check.

Interview Questions

• name an instance where you persisted?   1 Answer