Pacifica Hotel Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
Pacifica, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pacifica Hotel Company in March 2008.

Interview Details – Pacifica Hotel Groups interview at the property level for jobs that are not senior management--Director and above. I simply interviewed by phone with the Sales Manager first. The phone interview mostly focused on my personality. The Sales Manager brought me in two days later to meet face to face. We had a pretty brief discussion, mostly focused on the job responsibilities. I assume she decided I was a good fit and not too hard on the eyes (sales you know!), so she took me to meet the General Manager of the property on the spot. The General Manager asked tougher questions -- about my future plans, how I fit into the company, how I got along with others, etc. Toward the end you could see in his eyes that he had is opinion, and he sort of left the interview mentally. The Sales Manager ended the interview and told me she would be in touch. I was offered the job early the next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate flexible hours for my famility and volunteer activities.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pacifica Hotel Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pacifica Hotel Company interview questions and advice in Pacifica, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pacifica Hotel Company employees and interview candidates.