Pacnet Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pacnet

Global Client Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pacnet (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

First round is with the HR Manager. Very general questions. The next round is with the hiring manager. interview Will go over your experience, products you have sold, size of deals, technical knowledge, who are the persons you would deal with at the companies you have sold to.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over other candidates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

115k per annum

Engineer Interview

Interview

screen through interview with Human Resource Manager, checking why i want to join, and how they think i fit in. follow by Hiring Manager to understand more on my sills. follow by Hiring Manager's director to ask more questions on how i would assess difficult sitiation

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pacnet (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2011.

Interview

phone interview with HR officer, first face to face interview with team leader and HR Officer. And second face to face interview with Finance director and HR manager. it runs for 30 mins.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Pacnet (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

my first round of interview was a telephonic, the HR representative asked about my self. After which she asked me to come down for the second round of interview with Marketing Communication Manager - India. he asked more specific questions regarding my job experiences etc.... After which i was shortlisted and had a HR discussion round which typically was a salary negotiation round.