Padgett Stratemann LLP

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP.

Interview Details – I met with the recruiting associate to go over basic details and questions about the company. Then I talked to an audit associate that explained more in detail what the company culture and expectations were. Then I went in another room for a one on one with one of the partners to talk more in-depth.

Interview Question – I was not expecting to be asked what my 1,2, and 5 year goals were with this company.   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very friendly and personable. I was not very prepared and so I felt uncomfortable/ nervous. Do a lot of research on the company and be yourself. After 5 minutes into the interview, the interviewer asked me what questions I had about the firm. Be prepared to ask a lot of questions about the firm and carry a conversation.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP

Interview Details – I applied for the internship through my school's job board. I interviewed on campus. While waiting for the interview, an entry level employee talked to me about the company. Very informal conversation. I think he was just trying to get a feel for my personality. The interview itself was painless. The interviewer ask why I wanted to intern at Padgett instead of a Big 4. Then asked about different experiences with working in groups. Make sure you ask a lot of good questions at the end.

Interview Question – Aside from "Why Padgett?", all questions were straight forward behavioral group work questions. (Good and bad experiences and how you handled them)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Padgett Stratemann LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Padgett Stratemann LLP Audit Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Padgett Stratemann LLP employees and interview candidates.