Padgett Stratemann LLP Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Padgett Stratemann LLP

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

2 in person interviews one at the university through the career services. The second one was at the office and consisted of two interviews. It was conversational and relaxed for the most part.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP (Austin, TX).

Interview

I met with the recruiting associate to go over basic details and questions about the company. Then I talked to an audit associate that explained more in detail what the company culture and expectations were. Then I went in another room for a one on one with one of the partners to talk more in-depth.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to be asked what my 1,2, and 5 year goals were with this company.   1 Answer

Senior Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP.

Interview

Met with 2 partners and Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you had to have a difficult conversation with a client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. I accepted.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP (San Antonio, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Held a pre-interview function so the next morning interview was pretty conversational. Lasted about 35 minutes at the school's career services center.

Interview Questions

Received better offers from bigger firms. Would recommend though!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly and personable. I was not very prepared and so I felt uncomfortable/ nervous. Do a lot of research on the company and be yourself. After 5 minutes into the interview, the interviewer asked me what questions I had about the firm. Be prepared to ask a lot of questions about the firm and carry a conversation.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP (Austin, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Through employment agency.

Interview Questions

• Interview was standard issue - challenging assignments, technical questions.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the internship through my school's job board. I interviewed on campus. While waiting for the interview, an entry level employee talked to me about the company. Very informal conversation. I think he was just trying to get a feel for my personality. The interview itself was painless. The interviewer ask why I wanted to intern at Padgett instead of a Big 4. Then asked about different experiences with working in groups. Make sure you ask a lot of good questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Aside from "Why Padgett?", all questions were straight forward behavioral group work questions. (Good and bad experiences and how you handled them)   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP in November 2009.

Interview

Interview was very laid back and fun. The company sent the group on interviewees out to lunch with other staff accountants. It was a great way to start the interview and ask questions that you might not want to ask parterns. Ang the staff accountants can give you an overview of their experiences and how the company is when working for them. When you return, they give you a couple of personality assessments, followed by two separate 1:1 interviews with uppermanagement or partners. They mainly give you information about the firm and ask about your availiability. Make sure you ask questions and get as much information yourself during the interviews.