Padgett Stratemann LLP

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP.

Interview Details – I met with the recruiting associate to go over basic details and questions about the company. Then I talked to an audit associate that explained more in detail what the company culture and expectations were. Then I went in another room for a one on one with one of the partners to talk more in-depth.

Interview Question – I was not expecting to be asked what my 1,2, and 5 year goals were with this company.   Answer Question

Senior Tax Accountant Interview

Senior Tax Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP.

Interview Details – Met with 2 partners and Manager.

Interview Question – Describe when you had to have a difficult conversation with a client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. I accepted.

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP in April 2011.

Interview Details – Held a pre-interview function so the next morning interview was pretty conversational. Lasted about 35 minutes at the school's career services center.

Interview Question – Mostly conversational. Why study accounting? Why tax?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received better offers from bigger firms. Would recommend though!

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very friendly and personable. I was not very prepared and so I felt uncomfortable/ nervous. Do a lot of research on the company and be yourself. After 5 minutes into the interview, the interviewer asked me what questions I had about the firm. Be prepared to ask a lot of questions about the firm and carry a conversation.

Interview Questions

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP in November 2009.

Interview Details – Through employment agency.

Interview Question – Interview was standard issue - challenging assignments, technical questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP

Interview Details – I applied for the internship through my school's job board. I interviewed on campus. While waiting for the interview, an entry level employee talked to me about the company. Very informal conversation. I think he was just trying to get a feel for my personality. The interview itself was painless. The interviewer ask why I wanted to intern at Padgett instead of a Big 4. Then asked about different experiences with working in groups. Make sure you ask a lot of good questions at the end.

Interview Question – Aside from "Why Padgett?", all questions were straight forward behavioral group work questions. (Good and bad experiences and how you handled them)   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Padgett Stratemann LLP in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was very laid back and fun. The company sent the group on interviewees out to lunch with other staff accountants. It was a great way to start the interview and ask questions that you might not want to ask parterns. Ang the staff accountants can give you an overview of their experiences and how the company is when working for them. When you return, they give you a couple of personality assessments, followed by two separate 1:1 interviews with uppermanagement or partners. They mainly give you information about the firm and ask about your availiability. Make sure you ask questions and get as much information yourself during the interviews.

Interview Question – Availiability questions   Answer Question

Worked for Padgett Stratemann LLP? Contribute to the Community!