Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Page TrafficMore
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Page Traffic (Noida (India)).
They call you, and never turn up on time. So I had to wait a good 25 minutes in the afternoon, an extremely humid one, and then finally their majesties decided to grace me with their presence. Pathetic management. And you have to really untangle the jumble of words that the HR tosses out. I really do not what else to expect from Chetan Bhagat fans, but if you claim to be as awesome as you are, pls buckle up. Oh, sorry. You can't. You are the stagnant, dirty river. No use at all.
- The basic ones. I think the only author they know of is Chetan Bhagat. They keep asking if you have read his books. And by the grammar skills I see here, I guess they re-read his works a few times over. I hope they could at least decipher what he was trying to say. When I mentioned the book I like, the look on their face was priceless! it was like I started blabbering in Latin or something. That's how low their standard is. And the worst pat is they are just not able to clean of the filth. Or even trying to do so. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Page Traffic (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.
First, there was an Telephonic round with the HR, then after qualifying that round there was an Written test based on the Job type, after that then there was an HR cum Personality Test round, after that there was an Skills Test on System,then there was an discussion round with senior level management, after that there was an skill test again and after completing that skill test there was a final round with the HR and Head of Employee Relations, then was given the offer letter for the same.
- Why are you changing your Industry? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Page Traffic (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.
There was call and then a personal face to face interview.
- Will you leave the organization as soon as you find a better option? 2 Answers
it was good. they agreed to some of my points and i did the same.