PageGroup Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

3.1

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PageGroup.

Interview

Great interview, role playing/ sales job. Met with several different people, one more senior than the other. Every interview was conducted in the same room in the Chrysler building office, named after a city around the world.

location

Other Interview Reviews for PageGroup

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PageGroup (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Extremely long process, well over 2 month process for a basic entry level position. Over 10 hours of in-person interviews, which was fine but did not result in an offer.

Interview Questions

• They really want great sales people, but the type they can train. I was excited to do the process, but by the end I was discouraged about the lack of confidence I felt.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PageGroup (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Met informally with a person in 1 practice then was referred to a consultant in a practice consistent with my background. Made it to the next round, interviewed with 3 people, a Managing Director, a manager, and a consultant. Very informal and disorganized process. I was never given a job description. I was told to expect a 45 min to 1 hr. group interview in the final round and instead was kept for over 2 hours meeting with 3 different people. I will not say anything derogratory, except to say that the comments on the job review page about the managers being rude, etc appear to be true based on my impression and experience

Interview Questions

• If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Positive but challenging. The interview process will test you skill set and will power. Demonstrating your ambitions to succeed is critical. They look for driven people and who are competitive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PageGroup (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Met with 3 people the first day. Basically try to put you in pressure situations to see how you think on the go. Mostly straight forward, ask you how you would bring in business, mostly seeing if you can think the way they do. Second round is same, 1 to w people.

Interview Questions

• How would get a job from XYZ company?   1 Answer
    • Are you commercial?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, I believe you can though and people have done so successfully

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PageGroup (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I initially contacted my Consultant about roles they were recruiting for after a discussion I was asked if I wanted to look at working with MP. I was then set up for an initial interview with my new manager which was about me and what I wanted to achieve but also about what I wanted from a company, it was a good opportunity for me to gain insight into the company too. I then had an interview with an associate director and regional director which was a little more intense with questions that were a lot more to the point and put me on the spot, a few were personal, however to be a consultant you will be put on the spot so this, if anything, was good practice.

I was then invited back in for a review of a personality in sales test review and 2 role plays one was sales based and one recruitment, my advice would be to really take the criticism on board and think outside of the box with creativity and show that you are coachable.

The final stage was to meet with the MD of UK Sales which was a discussion around me as a person with some really in depth questioning around me personally, which I enjoyed, working at a few companies where people haven't really understood me as a person this was great to see someone looking to see what drives and motivates me from my history and me today.

Consultant Interview

Interview

interview with team manager first, and director for the second interview. Sometimes you will also need to meet with the senior consultant in your team first. They will ask you soem question like why you are interested in Micahel Page

Interview Questions

• Will you consider to work at Micahel Page in your whole life?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PageGroup (Delhi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Just an informal conversation not a tough one.They go through all the responsibilities in your current role and previous role,strenghts and weaknesses, how you can adapt to their crazy madness etc

Interview Questions

• Strenghts and weaknesses
      how did your day look like in x company?

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PageGroup (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

4 rounds of interviews, including a role play game

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PageGroup in November 2012.

Interview

in my case it was a whole day interview with several managers. Each manager spent with me ca 1 hr, and all together I have had ca 6 interview in that day.
    It was hard, on the other hand I understand that it was necessary. Nevertheless, I pass the interview, and was very motivated for the job, the working atmosphere in the office was horrible. 1m2 of working space is simply toooo small. 6 people working basically on 1 table - horrible.

Interview Questions

• After lunch break: you were now on lunch with couple of your potential colleagues. What can you tell me about each one of them? Who they are, what they do, where they come from, what kind of workers are they? what kind of working style they do have? are they successful in their work...?? etc..   Answer Question