PageGroup Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PageGroup.

Extremely long process, well over 2 month process for a basic entry level position. Over 10 hours of in-person interviews, which was fine but did not result in an offer.

Interview Questions
  • They really want great sales people, but the type they can train. I was excited to do the process, but by the end I was discouraged about the lack of confidence I felt.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PageGroup

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PageGroup in May 2012.

Met informally with a person in 1 practice then was referred to a consultant in a practice consistent with my background. Made it to the next round, interviewed with 3 people, a Managing Director, a manager, and a consultant. Very informal and disorganized process. I was never given a job description. I was told to expect a 45 min to 1 hr. group interview in the final round and instead was kept for over 2 hours meeting with 3 different people. I will not say anything derogratory, except to say that the comments on the job review page about the managers being rude, etc appear to be true based on my impression and experience

Interview Questions
    • If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PageGroup in July 2010.

Positive but challenging. The interview process will test you skill set and will power. Demonstrating your ambitions to succeed is critical. They look for driven people and who are competitive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PageGroup in January 2008.

Met with 3 people the first day. Basically try to put you in pressure situations to see how you think on the go. Mostly straight forward, ask you how you would bring in business, mostly seeing if you can think the way they do. Second round is same, 1 to w people.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate, I believe you can though and people have done so successfully

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PageGroup in March 2015.

I initially contacted my Consultant about roles they were recruiting for after a discussion I was asked if I wanted to look at working with MP. I was then set up for an initial interview with my new manager which was about me and what I wanted to achieve but also about what I wanted from a company, it was a good opportunity for me to gain insight into the company too. I then had an interview with an associate director and regional director which was a little more intense with questions that were a lot more to the point and put me on the spot, a few were personal, however to be a consultant you will be put on the spot so this, if anything, was good practice.

I was then invited back in for a review of a personality in sales test review and 2 role plays one was sales based and one recruitment, my advice would be to really take the criticism on board and think outside of the box with creativity and show that you are coachable.

The final stage was to meet with the MD of UK Sales which was a discussion around me as a person with some really in depth questioning around me personally, which I enjoyed, working at a few companies where people haven't really understood me as a person this was great to see someone looking to see what drives and motivates me from my history and me today.

Consultant Interview

interview with team manager first, and director for the second interview. Sometimes you will also need to meet with the senior consultant in your team first. They will ask you soem question like why you are interested in Micahel Page

Interview Questions
    • Will you consider to work at Micahel Page in your whole life?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PageGroup in February 2014.

Just an informal conversation not a tough one.They go through all the responsibilities in your current role and previous role,strenghts and weaknesses, how you can adapt to their crazy madness etc

Interview Questions
    • Strenghts and weaknesses
      how did your day look like in x company?

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PageGroup.

4 rounds of interviews, including a role play game

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PageGroup in February 2012.

Interview process consist of a group discussion followed by a group exercise. Both the stages were elimination round. The selected candidates have to go through an interview round with the senior most people.
    I would advice just be yourself. Be organized and disciplined in your thoughts and show them. Prove that you have a good convincing and inter-personal skill. If u can, the interview and otehr process are a cake walk for u.

Interview Questions

Got an another better offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PageGroup in January 2012.

Really fun experience but be on your toes!

Interview Questions
    they are fair and know the market better than you