PageSoutherlandPage

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage.

Interview Details – Find someone that you know that has a connection with PSP to get a foot in the door (contractor, friend, teacher, friend-of-a-friend). Then contact, if possible, that connection to find out about the position that you are after. Either use the contact to submit your resume or send it to someone already employed at PSP. Call regularly for a status but keep calling.

Interview Question – What types of projects have you worked on   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Commissioning Engineer Interview

Commissioning Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage.

Interview Details – I applied for a position on the corporate website, I received a call a few days later and an interview was set up. I met with my current supervisor, a department engineer, and engineering director. Interview went very smooth. I was asked industry knowledge (job specific). I was given further knowledge of the company and their practices and procedures. I interviewed on Friday and was presented with a formal offer on Monday.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult questions. Interview questions included industry knowledge and experience. The interviewers explained more about the company it's practices.   Answer Question

Project Designer Interview

Project Designer
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to the e-mail address listed on the website. There was no job posting or specific position listed, and the website did not say they were hiring. A few weeks later, I got an e-mail offering to give me an interview, though they clearly stated that they were not necessarily looking to hire. I interviewed a week later, expecting an informal meeting, and instead walked into a complete, formal interview with a Principal and a project designer. A few days later I was offered a job via e-mail.

Interview Question – The Principal did a lot of talking, giving the entire history of the firm, and I don't even recall being asked any specific questions. It was more conversational than Q&A.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was in person to a group of 3 higher ups. The process consisted of a brief question and answer session and a portfolio review. It lasted about 1 hour and afterwards I received a tour of the office. Then I waited a day or two for a callback and official offer. There was no negotiating and no sign on bonus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Since it was an entry level internship, there was not opportunity for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage in January 2010.

Interview Details – A colleague passed my resume on, and it took a few weeks for them to get back to me for an interview. It took about an hour total. I met with one engineer and the department manager, and then the engineer took me on a tour of the office and introduced me to a few people. Very laid back overall.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask me anything. It was more them telling me how their process works and what it's like to work there.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PageSoutherlandPage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PageSoutherlandPage interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by PageSoutherlandPage employees and interview candidates.