PageSoutherlandPage Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage.

Find someone that you know that has a connection with PSP to get a foot in the door (contractor, friend, teacher, friend-of-a-friend). Then contact, if possible, that connection to find out about the position that you are after. Either use the contact to submit your resume or send it to someone already employed at PSP. Call regularly for a status but keep calling.

Interview Questions
    • What types of projects have you worked on   View Answer
    No negotiation

Commissioning Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage.

I applied for a position on the corporate website, I received a call a few days later and an interview was set up. I met with my current supervisor, a department engineer, and engineering director. Interview went very smooth. I was asked industry knowledge (job specific). I was given further knowledge of the company and their practices and procedures. I interviewed on Friday and was presented with a formal offer on Monday.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. Interview questions included industry knowledge and experience. The interviewers explained more about the company it's practices.   Answer Question

Project Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage.

I submitted my resume to the e-mail address listed on the website. There was no job posting or specific position listed, and the website did not say they were hiring. A few weeks later, I got an e-mail offering to give me an interview, though they clearly stated that they were not necessarily looking to hire. I interviewed a week later, expecting an informal meeting, and instead walked into a complete, formal interview with a Principal and a project designer. A few days later I was offered a job via e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • The Principal did a lot of talking, giving the entire history of the firm, and I don't even recall being asked any specific questions. It was more conversational than Q&A.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage in August 2008.

The interview was in person to a group of 3 higher ups. The process consisted of a brief question and answer session and a portfolio review. It lasted about 1 hour and afterwards I received a tour of the office. Then I waited a day or two for a callback and official offer. There was no negotiating and no sign on bonus.

Interview Questions
    Since it was an entry level internship, there was not opportunity for negotiation.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at PageSoutherlandPage in January 2010.

A colleague passed my resume on, and it took a few weeks for them to get back to me for an interview. It took about an hour total. I met with one engineer and the department manager, and then the engineer took me on a tour of the office and introduced me to a few people. Very laid back overall.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't really ask me anything. It was more them telling me how their process works and what it's like to work there.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PageSoutherlandPage

Worked for PageSoutherlandPage? Contribute to the Community!