Pak-Qatar General Takaful

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Pak-Qatar General Takaful in March 2012.

Interview Details – The value of this field is that you may get good command on relationship manager. Get good understanding with people.

Interview Question – Can you able to do this or Can you do this.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Trainee Manager Interview

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pak-Qatar General Takaful in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was called for the interview. SMS was also sent. There were two interviews by my line manager, since the job was based on sales and was an entry level position.. so the interviewer was basically assessing my family background as well as my ability to sell product of my own.

Interview Question – Was asked whether i have made an unexpected cold call   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Its a sales job and there is no fixed pay involved. The potential candidate will have to earn only by selling the policy.Simply by earning commissions

Deputy Manager Operations Interview

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pak-Qatar General Takaful in November 2009.

Interview Details – positive interview

Interview Question – How you will work for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pak-Qatar General Takaful? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pak-Qatar General Takaful interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pak-Qatar General Takaful employees and interview candidates.