Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pakistan Air Force
- Air Force Pilot (1)
- Officer (1)
- Aeronautical Engineering (1)
- Flying Officer (1)
- Areonautical Engineer (1)
- In Charge Warwhouse, Supply Technician Inventory Technician, In Charge Material Control Etc (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.
Add in the news paper,interview in the information and selection centre medical ,appetizer test and tha final medicL
- Tell the truth Answer Question
As per add specs
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force (Bānda Fateh Jang (Pakistan)) in August 2013.
Pl refer my detailed CV
- Pl ask any question regarding my experience Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.
Applying procedure is online and you participate in a test, After passing you undergo medical test, then initial interview and then ISSB.
Reasons for Declining
I applied basically to do my graduation in engineering but i got a better opportunity as in PAF i was bounded to work for paf according contract.
Helpful (1)No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.
its a o4 days of tests , including different physical, psychological and physiological tests and at the last day interview.
- different general knowledge and some of the personal questions . Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force (Quetta (Pakistan)) in March 2011.
i just applied in person at their selection centre and gave IQ and academic test at their centre, then i qualify for the second round which is medical test and i cleared it and then proceed to psychological test of more than 4 hours and after 20 days i got the result of that test and i again i passed it. then there was a panel interview which test about my personality and background my experience in technical field and my basics in my education.
- Tell me something about your self 1 Answer
Nothing, actually it is not that type of job in which you will do negotiation
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force (Risālpur (Pakistan)) in June 2009.
As a simple cadet, I preclaimed to be an areonautical engineer so I gave an ISSB test from Karachi,Pakistan and after clearing it I also passed the medical test so I was given permission to study in Risalpur academy,Risalpur.(As a day scholar) and currently are studying to become an aeronautical engineer.
- How long have you studied and have your grades been consistent? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review