Pakistan Air Force Interview Questions

3.3

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.

Interview

Add in the news paper,interview in the information and selection centre medical ,appetizer test and tha final medicL

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As per add specs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force (Bānda Fateh Jang (Pakistan)) in August 2013.

Interview

Pl refer my detailed CV

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.

Interview

Applying procedure is online and you participate in a test, After passing you undergo medical test, then initial interview and then ISSB.

I applied basically to do my graduation in engineering but i got a better opportunity as in PAF i was bounded to work for paf according contract.

Air Force Pilot Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.

Interview

its a o4 days of tests , including different physical, psychological and physiological tests and at the last day interview.

Interview Questions

• different general knowledge and some of the personal questions .   Answer Question

Flying Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quetta (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force (Quetta (Pakistan)) in March 2011.

Interview

i just applied in person at their selection centre and gave IQ and academic test at their centre, then i qualify for the second round which is medical test and i cleared it and then proceed to psychological test of more than 4 hours and after 20 days i got the result of that test and i again i passed it. then there was a panel interview which test about my personality and background my experience in technical field and my basics in my education.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, actually it is not that type of job in which you will do negotiation

Areonautical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Risālpur (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pakistan Air Force (Risālpur (Pakistan)) in June 2009.

Interview

As a simple cadet, I preclaimed to be an areonautical engineer so I gave an ISSB test from Karachi,Pakistan and after clearing it I also passed the medical test so I was given permission to study in Risalpur academy,Risalpur.(As a day scholar) and currently are studying to become an aeronautical engineer.

Interview Questions

• How long have you studied and have your grades been consistent?   1 Answer