Pakistan Air Force Interview Questions

3.3

Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.

Add in the news paper,interview in the information and selection centre medical ,appetizer test and tha final medicL

As per add specs

In Charge Warwhouse, Supply Technician Inventory Technician, In Charge Material Control Etc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bānda Fateh Jang (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bānda Fateh Jang (Pakistan)

I applied online – interviewed at Pakistan Air Force in August 2013.

Pl refer my detailed CV

Aeronautical Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pakistan Air Force.

Applying procedure is online and you participate in a test, After passing you undergo medical test, then initial interview and then ISSB.

I applied basically to do my graduation in engineering but i got a better opportunity as in PAF i was bounded to work for paf according contract.

Air Force Pilot Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pakistan Air Force.

its a o4 days of tests , including different physical, psychological and physiological tests and at the last day interview.

Interview Questions
    • different general knowledge and some of the personal questions .   Answer Question

Flying Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quetta (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quetta (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pakistan Air Force in March 2011.

i just applied in person at their selection centre and gave IQ and academic test at their centre, then i qualify for the second round which is medical test and i cleared it and then proceed to psychological test of more than 4 hours and after 20 days i got the result of that test and i again i passed it. then there was a panel interview which test about my personality and background my experience in technical field and my basics in my education.

Interview Questions
    Nothing, actually it is not that type of job in which you will do negotiation

Areonautical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Risālpur (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Risālpur (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pakistan Air Force in June 2009.

As a simple cadet, I preclaimed to be an areonautical engineer so I gave an ISSB test from Karachi,Pakistan and after clearing it I also passed the medical test so I was given permission to study in Risalpur academy,Risalpur.(As a day scholar) and currently are studying to become an aeronautical engineer.

Interview Questions
    • How long have you studied and have your grades been consistent?   View Answer