Pakistan Army

Updated Oct 10, 2014

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pakistan Army

Lieutenant Colonel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pakistan Army.

Individual has to clear education, intelligence and physical fitness test. There after he has to clear medical test.

Medicine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pakistan Army in March 2012.

there was an advertisemeny in the newspaper. I went through it in detail and considered it appropiate to my qualification and experience.I was called for interview which went well but the salary offered was less so I declined.

Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohāt (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kohāt (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pakistan Army in February 2012.

They asked questions about family background and test our mentality and after this they tell us whether we are recommended or not recommended. The also ask about our likes and disklikes and often get angry.

Commissioned Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pakistan Army in March 2010.

As much as you can enhance your IQ/intelligence level and your general knowledge, this is going to help you the most. Stay natural as God has created you as the panel is not looking for extra ordinarily outstanding people ..... they are actually looking for truth and natural traits.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the first COAS of Pakistan Army?   View Answer
    • What is the total electric power output of Pakistan ?   View Answer
    just be natural and never ever try to be fake or pretending to promote your liking among your group mates or the selection panel

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pakistan Army in May 2008.

From newspaper advert I applied, and underwent series of tests to get selected from one over another till final selection...

Interview Questions
    • General Knowledge questions after family details and reasons for inspiration   Answer Question
    Prepare well and work hard but keep patience, mental freshness alive...