Pakistan Army

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lieutenant Colonel Interview

Lieutenant Colonel
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Pakistan Army.

Interview Details – Individual has to clear education, intelligence and physical fitness test. There after he has to clear medical test.

Commissioned Officer Interview

Commissioned Officer
Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Pakistan Army in March 2010.

Interview Details – As much as you can enhance your IQ/intelligence level and your general knowledge, this is going to help you the most. Stay natural as God has created you as the panel is not looking for extra ordinarily outstanding people ..... they are actually looking for truth and natural traits.

Interview Questions

• Who is the first COAS of Pakistan Army?   View Answer
  • What is the total electric power output of Pakistan ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – just be natural and never ever try to be fake or pretending to promote your liking among your group mates or the selection panel

Officer Interview

Officer
Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Pakistan Army in May 2008.

Interview Details – From newspaper advert I applied, and underwent series of tests to get selected from one over another till final selection...

Interview Question – General Knowledge questions after family details and reasons for inspiration   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Prepare well and work hard but keep patience, mental freshness alive...

Medicine Interview

Medicine
Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pakistan Army in March 2012.

Interview Details – there was an advertisemeny in the newspaper. I went through it in detail and considered it appropiate to my qualification and experience.I was called for interview which went well but the salary offered was less so I declined.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pakistan Army? Contribute to the Community!