Pakistan Petroleum Limited Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pakistan Petroleum Limited

Trainee Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited in January 2013.

Vacancies are advertised in News papers. A screening test based on GAT is compulsory for all the applicants. Candidates above the threshold score are called for an interview.
    After which a detailed medical examination is done. Upon clearing the medical examination, hiring is confirmed. Hiring is done in batches.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations for trainees. Either take it or leave it.

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited in October 2011.

i have given 3 interviews, first taken by deputy chief of Infrastructure , the response was very positive .second interview was below average the taken my system administrator. 3rd interview taken my General Manger of IT , it was about 45 min interview , response was very positive and i am hired as a resident engineer.

Trainee Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited in February 2011.

I applied into the company and a few weeks later i got a call for the test. after qualifying the test i was short listed for the first interview with the HR manager and two Chief Accountants. Finally after passing the first interview i was called for a final interview with General Manager HR and General Manager Finance.
    Then i got joining letter from the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you account for Joint ventures in a company like PPL?   View Answer
    I was not in a position to negotiate as the terms of the contract were fixed.