Pakistan Petroleum Limited Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pakistan Petroleum Limited

Placement Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited.

Interview

I appliend through a recruitment agency. Got a face to face interview. Different technical and competency based questions were asked. People were very professional. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see us in 10 years and what things need to be improved as a customer.   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited in January 2013.

Interview

Vacancies are advertised in News papers. A screening test based on GAT is compulsory for all the applicants. Candidates above the threshold score are called for an interview. After which a detailed medical examination is done. Upon clearing the medical examination, hiring is confirmed. Hiring is done in batches.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations for trainees. Either take it or leave it.

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in October 2011.

Interview

i have given 3 interviews, first taken by deputy chief of Infrastructure , the response was very positive .second interview was below average the taken my system administrator. 3rd interview taken my General Manger of IT , it was about 45 min interview , response was very positive and i am hired as a resident engineer.

HSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2011.

Interview

Couple of interview on different days. One with panel of technical people and second with senior management but it was relevant. After ward medical and the company induction etc

Trainee Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pakistan Petroleum Limited (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied into the company and a few weeks later i got a call for the test. after qualifying the test i was short listed for the first interview with the HR manager and two Chief Accountants. Finally after passing the first interview i was called for a final interview with General Manager HR and General Manager Finance. Then i got joining letter from the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you account for Joint ventures in a company like PPL?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not in a position to negotiate as the terms of the contract were fixed.