Pakistan State Oil

www.psopk.com

Pakistan State Oil Interview Questions

3.1

Summer Intern Interview

No interview, they take a test which I found odd. College level test. Pass and you get the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Question about economics. Tax cuts and it's effect on investment spending.   Answer Question

Thought it was going to be menial clerical work. Recieved a better offer.

Senior Officer Interview

Easy, test followed by two interviews. HR was efficient, fast process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pakistan State Oil in May 2012.

office is beautiful and big. spacious. workforce is also impressive. asked questions about skills, took a test , asked question on general knowledge and different question on database knowledge. expected salary. interviewers were stiff and cold . didn't seem much friendly. lasted about 10 minutes . was finally offered internship for two months.

Audit Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pakistan State Oil in December 2011.

Hiring process was so simple, I just applied online on PSO website and got an interview call, The interview was not so difficult but average

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pakistan State Oil in July 2011.

Interview process in Pakistan State Oil better known as PSO, is more complex as being a government entity. firstly i was called to interview with the HR department. Secondly when HR approved they referred to me to the concerned department's Head one on one. Lastly the Middle Management as a whole group took my Interview. As about my background, my references and my 5 year plan. Then in 2 months time i received the appointment letter. Since then i grown and proven my potential to the best as i can.

Interview Questions
    • Who was your inflectional reference ?   View Answer
    • Shouldnt have tried a foreign multinational company, with your experience?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pakistan State Oil in September 2010.

I am working with Pakistan State Oil Company Ltd as Cards Network Officer since July 2003, Back in 2010 PSO conducted test/interview. I was called for and went through all the process, I passed the written and qualified for the interview. I was interviewed twice first taken by panel of five members including Deputy GM HR, Regional Manager,Senior Executive HR, Divisional Manager Islamabad, second interview was taken by GM HR, GM Retail and GM Business Consumer department. Got detailed interviews but not selected finally and still unaware of the reason.

Interview Questions
    • some mathematical question i do not remember exactly now.   Answer Question

MTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Pakistan State Oil in August 2010.

First of all you to have to apply for the specific post. For MTOs they take test for prequalification. After passing the test there is first interview which is conducted by Junior Management level After clearing the first interview here come second interview in which panel of senior management asked you about the company and relevant questions. If you clear it then they will give you offer letter.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peshāwar (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peshāwar (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pakistan State Oil in March 2008.

Meeting senior managers and discussions of current and future prospects and business development opportunities

Posting location