Pakistan Television Interview Questions

1.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pakistan Television in May 2011.

We were three friends there. It was weird because a guy sitting in administration kept on talking about himself and questioned us like he is judging us whether he is going to marry us or not.

Assignment Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pakistan Television in May 2010.

Panel of Pakistan Television News Interviewed and they also check my style of presentation.Then penal check my IQ/Intelligence after this they check my skills they also inquire about my last job and working. They also check my abilities and qualities for the said job.Panel of Pakistan Television News interviewed my all past professional experiences

Interview Questions
    • Where are u working Now a days Gentleman   View Answer
    • Whats ur Responsibilities as an Assignment Editor   View Answer
    Basically the job was of Group 5 in Pakistan Television News, its mean i was before panel for Grade 17 job.All Panel of Pakistan Television News was professional and they knows the worth.All Panel of Pakistan Television News were satisfied . Panel also Happy to hear my views about my profession Because i was totally equipped with professional Knowledge

Presantation of TV Programmes and Handling of Staff, Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pakistan Television in March 2010.

My interview was totally based on Television, that is making the screen looks better,arranging and scheduling the programmes,placing of programmes on suitable timings as well scheduling of repeat programmes at suitable place and time with regards the world viewers,schdulings of commercials within programmes or before and after the progs.
    Making of Fixed Point Chart mentioning the Programmes,its timing days duration and repeat circle with days and timings.
    Making of Cue Sheet which is supposed to be made daily and a day before specially mentioning placement of programmes,commercials,promos of other programmes where the space falls.
    Couping withj the emergency that is which programme to be dropped or on special days programmes to
    be televised.
    Developing the promos and instructing the IT staff to formulate and design an attractive windows to enhance the beauty of TV screen.
    To make the Duty Roaster of the staff and having daily meeting when required othervise weekly meeting with the staff instructing and listing to their problems regading the transmission or their personnel problem caring their requirment and placing the proper experienced person at Prime Time.
    and deputing the person in emergency in case of shortage of staff,and then compalcating with a leave or over time.
    The most important was to maintain the records of each and every daily followings,proceedings,regarding staff,transmission,each and every correspondences.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing except the residence problem,after leaving the home town and shifting in another city.   View Answer
    • less pay   View Answer