Pakistan Tobacco Company Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pakistan Tobacco Company

Supply Chain Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akora (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akora (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Pakistan Tobacco Company in March 2012.

Got job notification through Career Development Center of my Institute
    Test was help after some days at Akora Khattak factory
    After I qualified the test I was called for an interview around after a month
    After the first Interview I was called for a second interview
    Candidate was supposed to be selected after this interview

MTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Pakistan Tobacco Company in August 2012.

I was called in for an interview after I cleared a test. Two people from HR met me in what they called was a preliminary interview. I had to wait like 30 mins before they showed up. The interview was not difficult it was more like get to know eachother and me telling them about my future aspirations.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to work in factory areas as you are married? As some spouses have issues with the tobacco industry   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sāhīwāl (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sāhīwāl (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Pakistan Tobacco Company in January 2012.

It was a very easy and simple process.Firstly the initial Interview was taken and then Final Interview was conducted.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Pakistan Tobacco Company in March 2010.

I was called for an interview 3 days after submitting my application online. I met with the CEO and after eating lunch he interviewed me for 15mins. After this one single interview, I decided I dont like the smell so I left.

Assistant Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Pakistan Tobacco Company in February 2010.

Just a 15 mins interview.
    2 persons were there; one was Coporate Finance Manager (CFM) and the other HR Business Partner.
    First they asked me to brief about educational and working backgroud (even they had my resume).
    Then CFM asked me what subjects do you have interest in, I said accounting, finance, taxation, corporate laws, costing.

Interview Questions

Worked for Pakistan Tobacco Company? Contribute to the Community!