Paladion

15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
J.P. Nagar, 3rd Phase (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Paladion in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview Process:
3 rounds
1. Logical Non Verbal Reasoning
2.English
3.Technical
4.Managerial Round
5.HR

Technical round will be mostly on Firewalls, IDS, IDPS,Networking, 8th sem project..
If u r attending for Programming post den be ready to prove ur programming skills(write down some programs, changes in d programs), have knowledge on LAN, WAN, Routers, switches..
For HR Round : Know about the company(visit company website)

Interview Question – it was about routers   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Security Engineer
Mahape (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Paladion in May 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of three rounds. First they tell you to fill out a form and place describing yourself and why you are interested in the company. The 1st round of interview was the logical round as well as English grammar. A little easy if you understand the question. Scored 36/40 in logical & 19/20 in English. Next was the technical round. In my case a semi-tech round was there and I was later called for interview after two days.The tech round was a little not good. Then he asked if i was comfortable with night shifts which i agreed. Then they said you might have to work on weekends.I said i couldn't come on Sundays as I have church to attend and then the interviewer said he would have to speak to the HR & I was told to leave. Well I didn't get selected & i think the main reason is that i told that i cant come on Sundays. How can the company reject a person just because he had to go to church on Sundays!!

Interview Question – I thought a company recruits a person based on his skill not on whether he can come on the specific day on not.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Paladion in April 2013.

Interview Details – Two telephonic technical round, one face to face semi technical, last round is HR round

Interview Question – What is most difficult or good moments in your past employment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't got up to date salary

Soc Interview

Soc
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Paladion in July 2012.

Interview Details – Overall Interview process was satisfactory

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate from 10lac (in Rupee) to 11lac(in Rupee) however the most part of the salary was pushed to company bonus which they take time in paying to employee's

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Paladion in September 2010.

Interview Details – Basically 3 rounds. First in analytical, second is technical and finally a HR round

Interview Question – Nothing as such. All were technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation. They have their own standards.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Paladion

Interview Details – multiple level of interviews

Interview Question – what are the key achievements till date   Answer Question

Computer Security Engineer Level II Interview

Computer Security Engineer Level II
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Paladion in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was a campus recruitment drive held for the outgoing batch of B.E students in Bangalore.
Consisted of the following rounds :-
1. Written test- Judges analytical skill. Questions were totally new/never-before-seen type. Mostly pattern matching and related questions.
2. Technical Interview (2 rounds) - Judge field related skills--databases, programming etc.
questions about fundamentals of databases etc.
3.HR round

Interview Question – Written test. Questions were totally unique. Unlike any other typical placement process.
Questions about pattern mathcing.
  Answer Question

Security Consultant Interview

Security Consultant

Interviewed at Paladion

Interview Details – F2F Interview for experienced. Technical round questions were related to previous experience and Information Security Standards (ISO 27001, Compliance Standards....)

Interview Question – All questions are answerable if you have prior Information Security exp.   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Security Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Paladion in November 2012.

Interview Details – Hello guys ,
first round for me aptitude , really strange questions i should say ,u have 2 make it quickr, and that was really difficult to crack. cleared the first round.
Second round was English Grammar and essay writing and communication round. I had cleared that too.
Next they called me for technical interview face2face , that was really difficult i must say now,
they asked around 25 mins .
finally they told me to leave for the day .

Interview Question – Can u pls tell me how a computer finds the virus ?   View Answer

Security Consultant Interview

Security Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Paladion in June 2010.

Interview Details – Aptitude, Technical
Apti is very difficult to crack

Interview Question – Aptitude   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Worked for Paladion? Contribute to the Community!