Paladion

Updated Jul 27, 2014
Updated Jul 27, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Paladion.

There will be aptitude test and English test. both will be of 50 marks. Aptitude test has logical question on flow chart diagrams. Questions are time consuming.
    For face to face interview they asked some basic question on previous job profile and technologies I worked on.

Interview Questions
    • they will ask logical flow diagram questions in the aptitude test which is quite time consuming   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Paladion in May 2014.

The interview process consisted of three rounds. First they tell you to fill out a form and place describing yourself and why you are interested in the company. The 1st round of interview was the logical round as well as English grammar. A little easy if you understand the question. Scored 36/40 in logical & 19/20 in English. Next was the technical round. In my case a semi-tech round was there and I was later called for interview after two days.The tech round was a little not good. Then he asked if i was comfortable with night shifts which i agreed. Then they said you might have to work on weekends.I said i couldn't come on Sundays as I have church to attend and then the interviewer said he would have to speak to the HR & I was told to leave. Well I didn't get selected & i think the main reason is that i told that i cant come on Sundays. How can the company reject a person just because he had to go to church on Sundays!!

Interview Questions
    • I thought a company recruits a person based on his skill not on whether he can come on the specific day on not.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in J.P. Nagar, 3rd Phase (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in J.P. Nagar, 3rd Phase (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Paladion in February 2014.

Interview Process:
    3 rounds
    1. Logical Non Verbal Reasoning
    2.English
    3.Technical
    4.Managerial Round
    5.HR

Technical round will be mostly on Firewalls, IDS, IDPS,Networking, 8th sem project..
    If u r attending for Programming post den be ready to prove ur programming skills(write down some programs, changes in d programs), have knowledge on LAN, WAN, Routers, switches..
    For HR Round : Know about the company(visit company website)

Consultant Interview

multiple level of interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Paladion in April 2013.

Two telephonic technical round, one face to face semi technical, last round is HR round

Interview Questions
    • What is most difficult or good moments in your past employment   Answer Question
    Didn't got up to date salary

Security Consultant Interview

F2F Interview for experienced. Technical round questions were related to previous experience and Information Security Standards (ISO 27001, Compliance Standards....)

Interview Questions
    • All questions are answerable if you have prior Information Security exp.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Paladion in November 2012.

Hello guys ,
    first round for me aptitude , really strange questions i should say ,u have 2 make it quickr, and that was really difficult to crack. cleared the first round.
    Second round was English Grammar and essay writing and communication round. I had cleared that too.
    Next they called me for technical interview face2face , that was really difficult i must say now,
    they asked around 25 mins .
    finally they told me to leave for the day .

Interview Questions
    • Can u pls tell me how a computer finds the virus ?   View Answer

Information Security Engineer (Level II) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Paladion.

Got a call from HRD for a vacancy.
    Had first round of written test.
    then english test
    then technical interview
    then the HR round
    Joining was next day as the vacancy far quite urgent

Computer Security Engineer Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Paladion in October 2012.

It was a campus recruitment drive held for the outgoing batch of B.E students in Bangalore.
    Consisted of the following rounds :-
    1. Written test- Judges analytical skill. Questions were totally new/never-before-seen type. Mostly pattern matching and related questions.
    2. Technical Interview (2 rounds) - Judge field related skills--databases, programming etc.
    questions about fundamentals of databases etc.
    3.HR round

Interview Questions
    • Written test. Questions were totally unique. Unlike any other typical placement process.
      Questions about pattern mathcing.

Answer Question

Marketing Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Paladion in July 2012.

Got a call from HR and was called for a face to face interview with the marketing manager.
    Couple of general questions and was asked to take an English language test where I scored 19/20. They gave one assignment on Writing.Cleared the round. I was then called for an interview with Vice President of Paladion Networks where he asked me PHILIP KOTLER's Question. I was then told to meet the HR for the Final Round. The HR asked me to send the salary slip for the past 3 months.

Interview Questions
    • I will take you as a fresher. Didn't know whether he was asking me or telling me!!! Pheww
      Courtesy - "Vice President Sale"

Answer Question