Palantir Economic Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palantir Economic Solutions

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Economic Solutions (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was smooth and went really quickly.. I had about four interviews, a couple were with the team in London. Throughout the process I was well informed about what would happen next, and also I was able to learn more about the corporate culture of the place. All in all a good experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked conveying technical information to a nontechnical audience.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Economic Solutions (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I was initially contacted by Hiring Manager who managed the entire process from start to finish. She was responsible for screening, coordinating, checking references and drafting up the offer. The entire process was very quick and communication was strong. There were three interviews in total, each were a positive experience. I had to conduct an aptitude test which i found pretty difficult. It focuses on different topics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a decision you made that was a failure. What happened and why?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Economic Solutions.

Interview

Had an interview there. The HR person was so unprofessional, however everyone else was really helpful. Stage 1: Two telephone interviews. Stage 2: An assignment, 2 aptitude tests - maths & diagram matching. Stage 3: Face to face interview - 3 hours long. HR manager informed me Stage 3 would consist of just two interviews, however the day consisted of 3 tests (which he failed to mention) and 3 long interviews. - There were two non numerical and numerical test - Interview by the QA Manager - Interview by Development Manager - Interview by one of the Firms Partners. Afterwards, I waited a month without hearing from them, before I contacted them myself, to find out what had happened in relation to my application.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions by QA Manager - How would I find a file in a large group of files. - Analyse a diagram with 3 client terminals port, SQL server and .net server. State what types of testing you needed to carry out - talk about security, functional , non functional , stress, load, installation etc. testing   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I found this a great interview process and all parties involved were extremely professional. There were three interviews in total, the first being a phone interview. The initial interview gave me an opportunity to find out more about the company and opportunity, which was great. I found everyone was extremely friendly and happy to be working for Palantir - which is a good sign!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palantir Economic Solutions.

Interview

The Recruitment Manager responded quickly to my application and set up an initial phone call to know more about my background. It was then followed by aptitude tests and an excel exercise. All went smoothly. Since then I haven't heard anything from the recruitment manager again. Followed up but no response. I do not think this is a very professional way of dealing with applicants. The Palantir hiring team should probably be more involved in the hiring process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Economic Solutions (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Initial telephone interview with the in-house recruiter, then face to face interview with them and HR Manager. 2nd face to face interview with the Office Manager and Senior Member of the Management Team. Got a good feeling for the environment, how the company work and the role they were looking to fill. Told I was down to the last 2 candidates but missed out as other candidate had more experience recruiting in the types of roles they hire for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Palantir?   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Economic Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2014.

Interview

Process is too slow. I had phone call interview then face to face. Thereafter, internal recruiter advised that he will book for 3rd interview but it never happened. I followed-up but no response. I mean, be professional at least he should advised whether good or bad the outcome.