Palantir Technologies

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Palantir Technologies in August 2013.

The initial phone interview involved very general screening-type questions like "How did you hear about Palantir?" and "Why did you apply for this particular position?". The latter half of the interview involved brain teaser type questions. More about number theory and basic data structures... not really the dumb "how many golf balls can you fit in a mega bus?" type questions.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to move out to Palo Alto for 3-6 months for training?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Palantir Technologies

Support Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Palantir Technologies.

It was a pleasant interview process. Started as an email to set up a prelim phone interview. Afterwards, a more technical one with an actual employee. It was rather informative, and I realized I didn't really want the job. I didn't get further since I politely told them I wasn't interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Palantir Technologies in April 2012.

I had two phone interviews, the first one being from an HR person. The second one being from a Support Engineer. The second interview was supposed to be somewhat technical, I was very nervous and had unclear questions at times and fairly good answers some other times(I think). I think my nervousness was very obvious over the phone, I expected to be quizzed, but it is hard to remember stuff I had done 2 years ago.

Interview Questions
    • What Is the difference between HTTP get AND http post?   View Answer
    • What is the difference between interface and abstract class   View Answer
    • Situation where a customer receives "Unable to reach server error", How do you trouble shoot it (Questions to ask)??   View Answer