Palantir Technologies Support Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2015

3.2

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

Applied online, heard back a while later. Set up an initial phone interview, which was more of a rundown of what the job is, if I was still interested, and a few example technical questions to help prepare for the technical interview. Then set up a time for the technical phone interview, and had that. A few weeks later I received a denial email.

Other Interview Reviews for Palantir Technologies

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Palantir Technologies (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The initial phone interview involved very general screening-type questions like "How did you hear about Palantir?" and "Why did you apply for this particular position?". The latter half of the interview involved brain teaser type questions. More about number theory and basic data structures... not really the dumb "how many golf balls can you fit in a mega bus?" type questions.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to move out to Palo Alto for 3-6 months for training?   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

It was a pleasant interview process. Started as an email to set up a prelim phone interview. Afterwards, a more technical one with an actual employee. It was rather informative, and I realized I didn't really want the job. I didn't get further since I politely told them I wasn't interested.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, the first one being from an HR person. The second one being from a Support Engineer. The second interview was supposed to be somewhat technical, I was very nervous and had unclear questions at times and fairly good answers some other times(I think). I think my nervousness was very obvious over the phone, I expected to be quizzed, but it is hard to remember stuff I had done 2 years ago.

Interview Questions

• What Is the difference between HTTP get AND http post?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between interface and abstract class   1 Answer
    • Situation where a customer receives "Unable to reach server error", How do you trouble shoot it (Questions to ask)??   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Palantir Technologies in May 2014.

Interview

About 5 minutes with HR, mainly conversational question like why would I be a good candidate for the position. Only two short and easy programming questions. they also clarified whether i know exactly what position i am applying for. They asked whether I read the job description, and other jobs with the company, and basic things like when would i be available.

Interview Questions

• Find out an integer number from 0 to infinity if you get answers like too big or too little.   1 Answer