Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Palantir Technologies
- Software Engineer (95)
- Forward Deployed Engineer (69)
- Deployment Strategist (55)
- Embedded Analyst (22)
- Mission Specialist (18)
- Forward Deployed Software Engineer (17)
- QA Engineer (16)
- Software Engineering (15)
- Product Quality Engineer (15)
- Business Development (10)
- Software Engineer Intern (9)
- Software Developer (8)
- Engineering (8)
- Software Engineering Intern (8)
- Intern (7)
- Business Operations and Strategy (7)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Software Engineer Internship (6)
- Support Engineer (5)
- Product Support Engineer (5)
- Wordsmith (5)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Financial Operations Analyst (4)
- Site Reliability Operations Analyst (4)
- Product Quality Engineer Intern (4)
- Missions Operations Analyst (4)
- Product Support Intern (3)
- Product Expert (3)
- Writer (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at Palantir Technologies (McLean, VA) in August 2012.
A few weeks after submitting my resume, I received an email requesting a phone interview. The phone interview went very well. The interviewer was relaxed and he and I had similar educational backgrounds. He didn't ask many question. More conversational. Did a writing test on what I find interesting about their platforms, was summarily rejected.
- What inspires you about Palantir Gotham? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Palantir Technologies
Writer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Palantir Technologies.
A few emails exchanged, a phone interview and that was it. They only seem to hire 25 and under, which is an incredible error on their part. They seem like a great company, doing something important. I'm at a loss about their staff though. Has corporate America become only about post-college hires? Really? No work experience, no life knowledge, no comprehension of matters outside of self? Mystifying...
- Tell me about yourself. 1 Answer
Writer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Palantir Technologies in June 2012.
Terrible! They flew me to Palo Alto for the day, and kept telling me that I answered their questions well and understood their software (but of course I didn't meet with a founder, so I knew I wasn't going to get an offer). The interviews on-site were non-stop, and the logic questions were challenging for a non-analytical mind. Their rejection came in the form of a computer-generated e-mail, with no explanation as to why or any constructive feedback. I completely rearranged my schedule to fly to Palo Alto because they were scared I had other interviews scheduled with various companies, even though I was waiting for almost a week to hear back regarding scheduling on their end.
- Logic questions ... Involving Legos and diagrams. Answer Question