Pall

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

3.1

Field Service Engineer Position Interview

Do not interview with this company. They agreed to reimburse me for my interview trip. However, it has been 5 months and they still have not reimbursed me despite following up with them several times a week.

Laboratory Research Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pall.

Overall, very disorganized. I received an e-mail from a person on behalf of the company who was interested in an application I submitted. He gave me times and dates available that we could have an interview. I selected one, then he said that he would be busy at a time he initially said he wouldn't be . I selected another, and the day of the interview he kept telling me he may be up to a half hour late in calling me.

The interview was pretty basic - What do you know about Pall? What experience do you have? etc. He said that he would be interested in following up with an in person interview and told me he would call me on a specific date. He did not call me. In fact, he never contacted me again. He could have at least told me that he was no longer interested, or that they had found someone who better suited the position.

Fortunately, I had another job lined up, so I politely sent him an e-mail saying that I am no longer interested (in the event that he was ever going to call me a few centuries later.).

Interview Questions
    • What are three things you expected from this company in this position?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Pall.

easy phone interview with basic questions about your self, education, and work status. easy questions on resume etc. everyone is very helpful and get positive vibes while talking to the manager.

Account Manager Former Employee Interview

It was a very professional interview first with the department Manager and then with the Team Leader. Both having several years in the company they knew very well what they were looking for in the candidate. Left interview with a very good opinion abut the company, the leaders and work environment.

Interview Questions
    • If I would have technical abilities. The task ended up being easier than expected.   Answer Question

Design/Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, NY

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Pall.

I interviewed for several openings. I never got an answer to any of the them. I left countless phone messages with the HR manager. None of them were ever returned. The only time I received a follow up notice was when I received an offer for one of the openings.

Interview Questions
    • Pleasant and informative with two way approach. No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question
    It was no room for negotiation. When I tried to negotiate the HR cancelled the offer. My negotiation attempt was viewed as a disrespectful act to the hiring process.

Sales Specialist Territory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pall.

Long and extensive steps, must pass through several people and extensive background and , traffic, credit check.. Hr is very structured with no flexibility. For example, I was unable to get a company phone early despite giving my previous work phone back to previous employer.

Interview Questions
    • Rank values in order importance: service, quality, price, professionalism, trust   Answer Question
    No negotiation opportunity

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pall.

Hired directly by HR through website job board. HR has high turnover and the staff that brought me in were no longer there after 6 months

Interview Questions
    I negotiated for an additional $10k Negotiate as much as you can because their annual pay raise is very minimal.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Pall in July 2013.

I had a short phone interview on my way to my work since I cannot talk in private at my office. My time is tight and whatever schedule I had they were willing to work with me and we set a time up. Unfortuanately after seeing many of the posts by current and former employees on this website I am not going in. I always saw Pall post jobs frequently during my previous search and had a feeling the jobs here may be a 'hot seat'. I then told a friend about this (who worked in health benefits) and she said "OMG", they were my former client. She confirmed the benefits were good (first day) but they treat their employees like **** and the turnover is very high. The HR also made a glaring error and sent me the questions the staff is supposed to ask me, not the applicaton that I was supposed to receive.

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Pall in June 2012.

3 rounds. recruiter, hiring manager, on-site (presentation, 6-1:1 interviews)

simple.

Principal R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covina, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covina, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pall in September 2011.

Thorough interview by mid-high management personnel. Full background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    • To describe in details what I know practically in engineering desing with DOE and DFM.   View Answer
    No negotiation. Accepted the first offer.