Pall

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Senior Research Scientist
Port Washington, NY

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Pall in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed twice, including a 30 min powerpoint presentation to managers. Interviewed with HR and 7 managers, each for about 30 min. Most questions were focused on my technical experience and my ability to learn any new technologies that may be relevant to the position. Some focused on my management skills and how well i delegated tasks.

Interview Question – Had I ever found myself dealing with a subordinate who was unable to perform their work satisfactorily and how did I handle that. Also, what did I learn from that?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the pay to the high end of my desired pay range. I was unable to negotiate more vacation time than the two weeks allotted.

Worked for Pall? Contribute to the Community!