Palladion Services

Updated Dec 20, 2014
Updated Dec 20, 2014

2.7

Security Officer Interview

There was a three-tier interview process. First was an interview with an HR recruiter. Then was an interview with a member of the management team. Finally I was interviewed by the owner of the company.

Concierge Interview

I applied online & a few days later they called me in for an interview. I'm not sure how many positions they were hiring for but when I was going to my interview they were still calling more people to go in. There was about 4 or 5 people interviewing too.

When I was my turn, the girl didn't really really pay attention to me. She just repeated what was on my resume. I asked a few questions about the position but she didn't really seem to know anything about it. What was really rude was that she kept looking out the door & almost run out the to answer a phone call while I was still speaking to her. I'm sorry but it was a pretty bad interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Palladion Services.

Submitted resumé on Craigslist, came in for an interview, was like 10 minutes, all she asked about was school, availability, and few last jobs, never asked about why I wanted to work there or anything

Security Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Palladion Services.

Initial communication was via email, from a job posting on Craigslist. I received a phone call shortly after submitting my resume asking to set up an initial meeting at their office. The interview process went through the HR person, both account managers, and the owner of the company in four separate 1:1 interviews. I received a phone call very shortly after the interview process was complete with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty standard. Just make sure you remember what the account managers tell you as you might be asked by the owner. Attention to detail is tested there.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate.

Palladion Services Response

Aug 8, 2014Director of Human Resources

Thank you. Your comments accurately reflect Palladion’s pre-employment interview process, one which yields the finest employees in the security/concierge industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Palladion Services.

I contacted the company through email and included my resume. I received a call back within a few business days. During that initial call, I spoke with someone who asked me some general screening questions. Towards the end of that call, I was asked to come in for an interview. Once at Palladion's home office in the financial district of Boston, I filled out an application and provided information necessary to conduct a complete background check. (I was relieved and comforted to know that if I were to get this great opportunity that I would be working with people who had to pass muster!) I then interviewed with several people; one turned out to be my manager and the other one turned out to be the head of the company. Their questions were specific and probing and seemed to flesh out my strengths and weaknesses. The process was relatively challenging. I was glad that they gave me an opportunity to share with them all that I had to offer. Everyone treated me in a professional manner. The home office was neat, clean and organized and appeared to be run quite professionally. After a few days, I was asked to interview with an existing client. I spent about 30-45 minutes interviewing with the client and I was very impressed with the quality of the client and the caliber of employees that I would have the opportunity to serve. Overall, from the interview process, I felt like Palladion Services really wanted to get to know me and what I could do for them and I also felt like I had an opportunity to get to know them and the people that I might end up supporting. The interview process was very thorough. Now that I am hired, I am expected to keep my skills and contribute to the overall high service standards of our team. My skills and contributions are regularly reviewed. There are many opportunities to talk with management for feedback and career growth.

Interview Questions
    • What was unexpected was that there were many questions. If you were just looking for any old job, I think the interview process would reveal that. I came in well prepared and am at an amazing site.   Answer Question

Concierge/Security Interview

I met HR person as well as Managing director, vice president, and CEO. The interview process and background check were very thorough.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to get out of your employment at Palladion? I hadn't really thought of it and was just looking for a job but they seemed genuinely interested in me.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Palladion Services in June 2012.

I met with the primary employment "screener", then was asked to interview with a member of the management staff. Was asked to wait to meet with the Vice-President, interviewed with him and was called back the next day to meet with the company President. A day or two later I was called and offered a position and started training immediately.

Interview Questions
    Hours were negotiable. Pay rate and location was not.

Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Palladion Services in May 2012.

SO easy. Will hire you in a second with no references, background or drug screening.

Interview Questions
    They told me what they pay, I accepted.

Lead Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Palladion Services in May 2011.

Fast. Shuffled right through. Company appeared to be desperate and not choosey A cold, unfriendly attitude was not hidden well. Just a slot needing to be filled asap was the feeling received.

uneventful. Shuffled right through

Palladion Services Response

Aug 8, 2014Director of Human Resources

The claims contained in this review are false. Palladion’s pre-employment selection process consists of multiple one-on-one interviews, conducted in Palladion’s office, between the applicant and ... More