Palm Beach Post Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palm Beach Post

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Recruiting manager was professional, courteous.

Interview Questions

• They gave me some examples of different situations in the job. This question had three possible answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the interview. I got a phone call to schedule a second interview. The day of the appointment they offered me the position and upon acceptance they scheduled me for the next new employee orientation.

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Palm Beach Post in December 2008.

Interview

interviewed with department head, then vp of department after initial contact with HR. Declining support in the company culture, but the company always made current employees feel needed.

First interview was brief with HR. Then, an in person interview with the department head, who typed the interview, and the last was with the VP who I worked directly under

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation, set pay with room for increase after set number of days