Palm Beach Post Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palm Beach Post

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Palm Beach Post.

Recruiting manager was professional, courteous.

Interview Questions
    • They gave me some examples of different situations in the job. This question had three possible answers.   View Answer
    After the interview. I got a phone call to schedule a second interview. The day of the appointment they offered me the position and upon acceptance they scheduled me for the next new employee orientation.

Advertising Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Palm Beach Post in December 2008.

interviewed with department head, then vp of department after initial contact with HR. Declining support in the company culture, but the company always made current employees feel needed.

First interview was brief with HR. Then, an in person interview with the department head, who typed the interview, and the last was with the VP who I worked directly under

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation, set pay with room for increase after set number of days

Worked for Palm Beach Post? Contribute to the Community!