Palm Beach Post

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Palm Beach Post.

Interview Details – Recruiting manager was professional, courteous.

Interview Question – They gave me some examples of different situations in the job. This question had three possible answers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After the interview. I got a phone call to schedule a second interview. The day of the appointment they offered me the position and upon acceptance they scheduled me for the next new employee orientation.

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Advertising Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Palm Beach Post in December 2008.

Interview Details – interviewed with department head, then vp of department after initial contact with HR. Declining support in the company culture, but the company always made current employees feel needed.

First interview was brief with HR. Then, an in person interview with the department head, who typed the interview, and the last was with the VP who I worked directly under

Interview Question – describe your best day   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation, set pay with room for increase after set number of days

Worked for Palm Beach Post? Contribute to the Community!